Breaking Into Headquarters

Leo and Donnie went to the museum to check it out.

    "Wow." Donnie sighed amazed. "The American Museum of Natural History. I've always wanted to come here."

    "Quit screwing around, Donnie. Thirty seconds till the cops are at the door." Leo shouted up to him as he was standing on one of the hanging planets. Donnie, flipped his way down to the ground and set up his glasses, scanning the area with a bright light, slightly blinding Leo. "Donnie, ugh."

    "Boo-yah." Donnie shut off the scanner and headed over towards a large mysterious statue. "Shredder and the mutants were definitely here. And I'm detecting trace amounts of neutronium, the critical ingredient required for creating a controlled black hole." Sirens began in the distance as Donnie worked, catching Leo's attention. "Which is the only thing capable of rupturing the space time continuum. And you know what that means!" Donnie turned quickly and excitedly towards his brother.

    "No. I don't, Donnie." Leo stated.

    "Right.... Y/n would have..."

Donnie thought regretful for a moment about the look he knew i'd seen. It only a split second of jealously but he knew more than anyone else. He was my best friend and knew how hard I had it too. He shook the thoughts away and looked back at Leo.

"It means Shredder may not be as nuts as we thought. From the data I just collected. I'm surmising that what was inside this thing may help Shredder open that portal to another dimension."

    "Okay, what I want to know is. If a portal's gonna open up what's coming through from the other side?" Leo pointed out.

~

Raph and Mikey had come up with an elaborate plan to break into the police station. They came running excitedly into the kitchen explaining the whole thing to Casey and I. Obviously needing us to be the ones to break in.

    "So you want to break into Police Headquarters." I scoffed, crossing my arms and eyeing both of them suspiciously.

    "Uh, yeah." Raph replied hesitantly. "Donnie said he needs more of the purple ooze to track Bebop and Rocksteady. And you said that the cops would've logged it into evidence control room by now."

    "Okay, and you're telling me that Leo is good with this plan?" I raised an eyebrow at him, knowing he was full of shit and I could see right through him. Raph looked at me for a moment with pleading eyes.

    "Yeah, I, uh, received a a-okay from him when Donnie asked about the ooze. After he cooled down, he said I was in charge of this one. Ain't that right, Mikey?" Raph turned to him expectantly. Mikey, who was guzzling down some pizza, made his eyes widened.

    "Y-You're right..." Mikey said nervously and looked back at me.

    "Raph, I don't know..." I shook my head, heavily feeling that they were lying.

But I felt terrible about how they thought of me. I could leave and they couldn't and technically it was their choice... I sighed and Raph brought over some blue prints laying them across the table pushing trash out of the way.

    "Look, so we can take the elevator shafts and vents. We need you two to stay on the ground." Raph relayed his plan.

    "Whoa." Casey interrupted him with a scoff. "I can't just walk right into Police Headquarters."

    "Ugh." Raph groaned annoyed. "What are you, chicken?"

    "Hey!" Casey scoffed back again, getting to his feet and squaring up to the biggest turtle. I watched amused as he took on Raph. "Who are you calling chicken, turtle?"