Attack On The Lair

"No! Get back!" Splinter yelled.

The wall exploded and I put out my hands, allowing the purple wisps to cover those closest to me. Donnie and Leonardo were protected by my shield that bubbled around us. The blast still forced us all backwards and the landing was rough. My powers disappeared, allowing the rubble of the wall to hit us.

    "Donnie! Leo! You okay?" I coughed.

    "Y/n?! Donnie?!" Leo cough worriedly. "I'm here."

Another wall exploded, and I heard Mikey grunted and April shout. She hid behind a table, while Mikey landed hard on the ground. Splinter recovered from his fall with the explosion and stood ready to fight the incoming Foot Clan Members.

    "Get him!" One of the members called out.

Splinter jumped and began fighting the six men surrounding him in the main living area of the lair.

    "Here!" Donnie groaned, pushing off a larger piece of rubble. "Whoo! By my calculations that could have been a lot worse, without you, Y/n. Thank you."

    "No prob. Come on, we gotta get up." I groaned and got to my feet, reaching out to help the boys.

    "They they are! Neutralize them!" One of the Foot Clan soldiers called out.

    "They've got Tranq darts?!" Donatello groaned.

    "Seriously." I groaned annoyed. Leo stood up in front of me protectively.

    "Well, don't let them hit your skin." He growled.

    "Let's go! Let's move!" Raphael called out.

Each of the turtles stood to their feet and turned their backs, so the firing projectiles only bounced off their shells. Leo looked at me in the eyes and I nodded at him once. He unsheathed his katana's and started twirling around, cutting down anyone in his way. As soon as his protective shell moved away from my body, my hands lit up purple, one hand in a protective shield in front of me and the other aiming for the bad guys, shooting balls of energy at them.

    "Over there!"

    "Tango on 12!"

    "Wassup, bra? Oh, you think you can handle this, huh?" Mikey antagonize the men coming at him, throwing ninja stars at them with ease. April hiding underneath the table he was protecting. "I'm a snapping turtle, bra! See? Snap, snap, snap!"

Mikey leapt forward, kicking each of the men, snapping off each of them onto the next one. Their grunts and groans filled the air, as did all the ones we were fighting off. Mikey hit the last one and tumbled to the ground, before quickly standing back up.

    "I meant to do that!" I meant to do that." He breathed heavily.

    "We gotta breach in the fan room!" Donnie relayed to us.

Leo punched one of the Foot members over towards me and I pounded him down to the ground with a powered up first. I breathed heavily, as I looked back up from my hero like pose at the boys, who were smirking at me.

    "Raph! Get to the fan room!" Leo ordered.

    "Why are you always telling me what to do?" Raph grunted and aimed a fist at Leo's head. He ducked and the fist collided with an oncoming Foot Clan member instead. Leo looked at him surprised but Raph's shoulders were still huffing up and down as he seethed.

    "Just go!"

    "It's okay, Raph. We got this."

I put a gentle hand on his arm and he visibly relaxed, looking down at me with his big green eyes. While keeping eye contact with him, I shot out my hand, letting a blast clear his way out of the room we were trapped in. I smiled at him, earning a corner of a smile in return before he ran off towards the fan room.