My curiosity killed me.... Check mate!

Nezu POV:

I heard what happened in the infirmary yetserday and checked my security cameras. There was one in the infirmary for safety reaosns in case one of the students gets crazy and locks themselves in there. For this kind of emergency I had full controll over a couple of things in there as well as a small robot which was very helpful.

However once I watched the feed, I knew I wanted this kid as a teacher. He seemed way to bright for a kid in his age. Not to mention what kind of experience he also had. 

Then there was the fact that I just saw that Bakugo recognised Izuku. That only made me dig up his past and I could see some very gruesome things in it.

His mother sold him for money and then was robbed because of the luxurious life she was living. Then there was a robbery on her which ended up with her death.

Besides that I also had Izuku's file which was a closed off file from the hero commission. It told me his entiere life and how he got to the quirk. I felt his pain in more than one way seeing what he had to go through. It also reminded me of the times when humans were exerimenting on me.

So without any hesitation, I went to the infirmary in the morning after what happened yesterday. 

Me: Good morning!

Izuku: Morning.

Assessing the situation....

I like it.

Quite observat too.

I brought a tea set with me as well as a chess board. The best way to get to know somene was over playing a party of chess. Tho I didn't had to be a genius to know that this kid would be quite the challanger.

Me: Do you want some tea?

Izuku: May I prepare it?

Me: Why would you want that?

Izuku: I wanted to know if my tea preparing skills would be good enough for your liking.

How do you know that I like tea?

You know what....

Not questioning it based on your Shadow job.

Me: Of course, go ahead!

I watched Izuku go through the tea selection I had with me and began mixing some of the tea leaves. He then proceeded in heating the kattle I had over the mini inductive stove in the infirmary. RG also loved having some relaxed tea from time to time.

I watched how he carefully prepared two different sets of tea. One I assumed was for himself and one for me. It was such a nice and captivating sight seeing him work with such elegant. After the tee was done, he place both of the cups on the table to the side of his bed.

Izuku: I hope it to your liking.

I took a sip and my eyes widen.

This is godly!

I should have asked him to make it right away.

I watched Izuku sipping at his cup.

Me: This is one of the best teas I ever tasted.

Where did you learn to prepare it that way?

Izuku: Glad you like it.

Me: I have some questions for you. 

Izuku: Why don't we play a game of chess and every time someone losses a piece the opponent will ask a question.

Such a brilliant idea.