As I thought

It was kinda fun seeing as me and Endeavor just went for the abandoned town. As for the students.. Well lets just say Endeavour informed Nezu that he wouldn't be the one leading them there. Instead it was Eraserhead. This was all because Endeavor said it would be a lot easier on me this way.

Endeavor: They are late.

Me: Give them some time.

I was hiding in the shadow of a nearby building and Endeavor was standing a meter away from me. It was enough so that he could hear me.

Endeavor: I can't believe there is a traitor among them.

Me: Believe it or not but that's the most logic answer to what happened.

Endeavor: I know... I get it.... I just hope everything will be okay.

Me(whispering): Me too

Tho I do have this feeling in my guts telling me it won't.

It was never wrong too!

I have to be more vigilant!

As I thought that a bus started driving over and the moment it stopped the kids came out. One by one started to announce theor displeasure. Of course who would want to be in this kind of dumb town. It was run down, close to being just ruins and certainly not safe at all but I didn't care. For what would happen this was the best place to be.

I wonder when they will attack...

If I had learned one thing from all the information I got based on the LOV and the USJ or training camp then that they were impatient. Knowing that, I was soo sure that they would attack soon.

Good all the kids are out.

All Might is there too..

Now all that is left is dealing with the traitor.

...

It seems they will attack soon judging on how this guy is going away from the bu-

Shit!

They will get it there!

Damn this french guy!

The moment I realized how this guy wich was called Aoyama was looking ay the bus rooftop and backing away from it, I knew that the nomu would appear right there.

Now there was absolutely no need to hide myself anymore since I had to warn them before there would be any casualties. However the moment I wanted to do that, a black portal appeared and the creature came out.

Shit!

Not even a second later I jad my daggers out and threw it at the open brain that I could see. One could think that this was just a meek try but noo. I had poison on the dagger I threw and not only that but it was one that would react immediately and is very toxic too. There was not even a single healing quirk which could heal that poison. It was designed this way and every shadow was carrying some with them in case we had to hunt down another shadow.

Tsu: What was that? Ribbit

Uraraka: A dagger?

Jiro: It came from there!

I felt and saw another portal open right next to Shoto and immediately run put of hiding place taking out another dagger and get to the beast thankfully in time to slit the throat open and let the poison do the rest.

Endeavor: Shoto!

Shoto: I am fine dad.

Me: I'll cover!

That was all I said before assessing the situation. All Might was fighting one that looked as if it was creates to be on par with him. Endeavor was also fighting one which could stand the heat. I could see Eraserhead fighting another one and the students 3 more. They seemed to be in a good shape to fight and I was leading as well as covering them and Endeavor at the same time.

Shit!

This is bad!

Another one of these things and this will be over.

They can barely keep up with 3.

Thankfully Endeavor can handle the one he is fighting.

Seems like they focused more on the healing part then anything else on that one.

But Eraserhead can't hold this up for long.

I have to end this for the sake of everyone here.

It was only then that I decided to use my quirk. It would be a game changer for sure. So I went for the small group which Shoto was leading to fight the nomu and used my quirk on it before killing it in one go. It was a clean cut off his head and it startes rolling off his neck. The kids screamed but for me this was nothing new.

I had this dagger which had a retrievable blade. Most of it was stored in the handle and once I clicked a button the whole length was out which was like a small sword and enough to slice someone's head off or pierce through a body.

Once I was done with that one, I used my quirk on another one so that Eraserhead could just kill it off. By now eveyerthing went on pretty good so far. We were in a bad situation but we could handle it. That was until a nomu came out that had skin as dark as the night. It's brain was exposed like the others but there was something strange on that one. 

I have a bad feeling!

I should get rid of this quickly!

I don't like that thing at all.

In comparison to the other nomu's this one was walking on all four and it had caws which were sharp. There was no doubt in my mind that the speed was increadible too.

From what I can see, speed quirk.

There is for sure a regeneration one too...

Wait a moment!

All Might had one that was on par with him.

Endeavor also got one.

Eraserhead was fighting one that was equal to his agility and speed....

Oh no....

This one is designed for me then....

SHIT!

If they know about my quirk and my beeing then that means there is a mole in the hero commission team.

Damn it!

The moment I thought that it was already coming at me. I used my quirk but I felt a chill down my spine the moment I looked it in the eyes. This was more than bad but it wasn't something I couldn't handle and so I had my daggers ready to attack and ran straight at it.

First it dashed at me but I was far more agile then they though I was since I could easily get past the creature and slice off one leg to make it fall to the ground. After that I climbed on it's back with a swift jump and pierced my daggers into its brain to kill it.

Thank god they are stupid!

Also they definitelly underestimated me and my quirk...

Why do I feel as if someone is watching me...

This is bad. 

I am definitely exposed now.

At least no one got hurt or killed.

I turned arund and threw my daggers at this french kid pinning him to the bus the moment this feeling of being observed stopped.

Me: Traitor!

That was all I had to say for Shoto to use his ice quirk and freeze him on the spot. After that we all had to wait for some medics to come and get us out of there since the bus didn't work anymore. I decided to stay at Endeavor's side since the villains knew my existence already.