What is that?

I heard the hero scream "Back away", however I was already attacking this beast. I knew that the police was close and since it was already attacking me, I took out my daggers and went towards the best, cutting it's legs. Still it just moved without any hint of pain.

So they can't feel pain anymore...

Wait a moment!

Where did the wound go?

Are they now also moving faster or is this just my imagination?

As the sirens started getting louder and louder, I was attacking and dodging attacks from them. I wasn't the only one doing that as Eraserhead did the same. However I grew tired of this as we somehow ended up back to back fighting them.

Me: I'll make an opening, get their brain.

Aizawa: Kid?

Me: NOW!

I looked at the creature and activated my quirk. It was only seconds for this person to stop moving. I couldn't see what it was doing but it was definitelly backing away from us now. It looked terryfed too.

Thankfully the hero got the hint and jumped at the creature which was once human and immediatelly killed the first one. The other one was soon to die too, by the heroes hand. He was even about to turn around to look at me.

Me: Don't turn around,yet! 

Aizawa: Why?

Me: My quirk... I don't want to hurt you.

Aizawa: *Sigh* 

I still had my quirk activated and it took me a bit to calm down. It was a lot easer to actually create the nightmares than actually get rid of them. I knew that but the worst was when somene died while I had my quirk activated. It took a lot more time to deactivate it after someones death since I was somehow connected to them.

After some seconds, I felt that my quirk finally colled down and walked over to Eraserhead and tapped him on the shoulder while looking at the creatures.

Me: You know what they are?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: Care to explain?

Aizawa: Nomus.

Me: That means?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Kid, this is not your problem.

Me: Listen mister Evertired, this is my problem since I am a shadow and I just saw them doing that after getting some good information. Besides that I am out on the street every night and in the nightmarket too.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Kid, you are to young for this.

Me: And you are to tired for this.

Aizawa: True.

Me: Anyways, they didn't felt any pain nor did they bleed which means they had some kind of healking quirk but their speed and stregth started increasing too. So they all of the sudden started developing multiple quirks out of thin air? That doesn't make any sense.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

I went to one of the creatures on the ground and started inspeakting them whle croatching over it. It looked definitelly weird and I needed to investigate this more.

Aizawa: We don't know much about how they are created.

Me: So this happened once already?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Twice.

Me: I see... 

Aizawa: You are pretty agile and quick.

Me: Thanks. Same goes to you.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: Are you always sighing that much?

Aizawa: ...

Me: Ama interpret this silence as a yes. Anyways, police is close sooo.... ama go my way now.

Aizawa: Why not stay, kid?

Me: I am a shadow and I work for the hero commission. The police doesn't know about me and you think they would believe a 16 year old kid that they are a pro-hero?

Aizawa: No.

Me: See... I have a feeling we will see each other again... well bye!

Just like that I stood up, bowed to the hero before starting to scale the wall back up and run towards Endeavors hero agency. I thought this would be a good place to actually recollect all my thoughts. However once I got back to his office and actually got out of the vent, I found the hero still in his office. It was as if he was waiting for me. 

Wait...

Why is he still in here?

He is sleeping in his big chair and it was a bit weird to find my hero being like this.

I sure hope he didn't wait for me. 

I tried to go to the sofa as silence as possible and then just think about the creature. However as I was walking across the floor, there was something on it which I didn't thought there was. For some reason when I walked over, I decided to get out of the room to the toilets to clean my hands up a bit since I had a bit of greenish thing on them. 

However when I opened the door, a bucket fell over my head filled with green slime. 

Me: ....

I was just standing there as the bucket made some more noises.

A couple of more minutes and I could hear some laughing from behind me as well as footsteps coming towards me.

Endeavor: Are you okay, Izu?

Me: ... Why is there a slime bucket here?

Endeavor: Touya...

Me: ... So this was meant for you?

Endeavor: Yes....

Me: Cool....

Endeavor: Come with me.

He put his hands on my shoulder not even carying at all if he would get slime on himself and started to lead me all the way to the training hall. There was this locker room as well as some showers.

Endeavor: Get a shower and I'm getting you a new set of clothes.

Me: Thank you.

I did as he said and opened up some hot water. I loved the sensation of hot water running down my back and stayed liked that enjoying this as long as I could. This really felt good for me. Not only that but I was starting to rething about what happened.

LOV...

Looks like I have to find out more about them.

Not only that but how did they managed to transform?

This was soo weird...

Why would people transform like that?

Was it dormitory or was it like a virus.

If it is a virus then... this means that I got it too....

I soo hope this is not a virus...

But that would mean me and Eraserhead would have it...

He didn't looked pretty shocked, scared or even out of character than being tired.

So this isn't a virus...

Then how did it hit these two villains?

Is maybe something they got injected or consumbed at some point?

Ahhh

Too many questions.

Endeavor: I'll leave the stuff right at the door.

Me: Thanks.

The moment I heard his voice, I decided to stop showering since I got all slime down from me. After getting out of the shower completly changed and leaving the room, I saw Endeavor and he was soo tired that he was jawning as if he could have eaten a man whole.

Me: Pfff-