Out stealthed

I was currently on the roof of the next building ans it also had this good hiding place since there a part of the roof where you could get up and it was higher than the rooftop ground. It was just perfect to hide there.

5 minutes passed...

From now on it will get interested.

They should be close.

Let's just wait more.

As I was thinking that I suddenly saw someone jumping to the roof and it was no other than a cat like person dressed in black with yellow goggles.

...

Why doesn't this surprise me.

Of course Eraserhead would be the one to arrive first.

Who else?

He is an underground hero and it is in the middle of the night.

...

I should say hi just because I can.

Oh I am sure he will jump away but I would pay him back for trying to capture me earlier too.

I didn't had to even try to talk the idea into myself since I soo wanted to see if I could get vlose to an underground hero. If I could bet the fastesr hero Hawks than I was sure I could also beat an underground hero in stealth.

I am sure I can scare that man...

I owe him the favor of attacking me...

Yup!

It's decided!

Ama out stealth this hero!

He shouldn't have attacked me on my first day here.

Just like that I went over slowly but surely approaching the hero from behind. Needless to say that I had my presence hidden and my footing didn't made any noises at all.

Okay just a bit closer...

I was carefully approaching Eraserhead till I could touch his shoulders and then tapped him on it. His reaction was pretty funny I need to say.

Jumpy huh...

But a bit delayed...

You should be more carefull from now on!

At first he turned around looking at me, then he turned back to looking down brushing it off till he jumped to the side with his quirk activated and his scarf thrown at me. I just did a flip to escape it and voila you had two heroes on the roof.

Hey!

No need to throw your scarf at me!

Not as if that would help you oit!...

I out stealthed ya buddy.

Oh how I like this.

But did I seriously give you a scare?

Aizawa: What are you doing here?

Me: Who do you think did that down there?

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: Welp they are yours now. I'm leaving now that a hero is here.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

I was about to leave if not for the one scream coming from right below us. It was right where the villains that I have knocked out earlier too. Just one look down and I could see the villains on the ground they were both screaming in pain.

Huh...

Wait what?!

What is going on?

Aizawa: *Sigh* What did you do?

Me: Nothing.

I swear!

All I did was listen in their dumb coversation about LOV and then nock them out.

Nothing more!

AND nothing less!

Why you looking at me like that?!

I looked to the underground hobo hero who raised an eyebrow at me but I was telling the truth. Right after that I looked back down but all of the sudden their skin started transforming to something quite gray-isch. They seemed in a lot of pain and the scream that was human like soon turned to something more monster like. They now had some wings that started to grow on their back too.

Me:... What the...

Aizawa: *Sigh* nomu....

Say what?

You know what is happening?

The fuck?!

Is this considered normal here in Japan?!

Damn!

I miss America.

You guys are A) Crazy and B) Your villains are dumb!

It was the police sirens that snapped me out of the little shock. Tho it wasn't shock it was more curiosity to see what would happen when this transformation was over.

Shit!

The police!

They will attack them just because of that damn loud siren!

I have to act!

This is soo not something this tired hobo man can handle!

However the moment I heard the police sirens and saw the first cop car approaching, I jumped off the roof and it was at that moment that one of them eventho the transformation wasn't completed started attacking me.

What the heck is going on?

...

No!

Now is not the time to thi k about it!

We have to get the attention from them away from the police!

Aizawa: BACK UP!

A/N: sorry for the short chapter... I don't have time to work more on it for today