Endeavor...

Thankfully the driver didn't pester me much anymore and we somehow managed to get get to the hero agency without me needing to get out of the car and walk there on my own. Not that I wouldn't have jumped out if the moving car or if that would be my first time doing that. Nope not at all. Not looking at the 3 times I jumped out from my old hero's car because the old man got annoying like hell. But Hey! I never broke nor injured myself so it was considerably safe to do that.

Man: Okay we her-

Before he could continue what he said I was already out of the car and went to the trunk to get my sport bag. I didn't had much stuff that truly belonged to me. Everything I had was replaceable for a reason.

Never get attached to things.

That was one of the rules I learned when I was little. It didn't matter if it was a person, an animal, something material or something else like a place. I knew how damn dangerous that could be and so I strictly never went against that one rule.

Tho I couldn't help it and felt guilty to have lost my limelight hero.

Once I got my things the man was already holding the door open for me to walk into the building.

Endeavor: Is this the kid?

Straight to the point.

Good!

At least you are not a chatterbox like this dude!

Me: Ghost. Nice to meet you. From today on I'll be your shadow.

Endeavor: What's your real name kid.

Me: Dead.

Endeavor locked behind me to the man and I could tell that he was signalizing that he didn't know it. How could he. I threw that name away the moment I got sold to a hero commission.

Man: It's good to see that you two get along. I expect great things from you. We'll keep in touch. See ya.

That was also all the man said before leaving me with this idiot behind. It wasn't magic to know that he didn't wanted me here and that he was rejecting me. I could tell that much from hoe he was watching me.

Me: Look I didn't chose to be here if it was going like I wanted I would be dead instead that hero.

Endeavor: Kid-

Me: Ghost. If you don't like it just gi e me a name.

Endeavor: Ghost... I never said anything against you being here.

Me: sure but your eyes tell me everything. You don't want to have a shadow.

Endeavor: You're right on that. I don't need a shadow.

Me: Then why did you accept the offer.

Endeavor: You're damn 16! You shouldn't be doing this kind of work.

Me: I have my license and I proved myself multiple times. I am not the number one shadow for nothing.

Endeavor:Good for you kid but that wasn't what I mean.

Me: Ohh so you have something against me being so young? Is my license a joke-

Endeavor: Stop it kid. What I meant is that you should have a life.

Me: Huh?

Endeavor: I know you're tired from how grumpy you act right now and you look like shit.

Me: Did you check you mirror? Someone's needs a fire extinguisher on ya.

Endeavor: ....

??? : Pffff-hahahahahahahaha

We were still like in the entrance area and all of the sudden I heard laughing coming from the side.

Was I grumpy and a mood?

Yes I was but can you blame me?

I was literally thrown away casted aside by the hero commission.

Not only that I didn't even recover and was send directly from a hospital to a plane and now here I was. I was tired, my body hurt and I had to start doing my shadow work too. Like this was a complete new country. I had to go to the underground learn all stuff and deal with some minor criminals too.

It certainly wasn't easy being a shadow but there was other way. I didn't know about any.

Endeavor: Touya?

Me: .... Oh great now skin problems is here too.

Dabi: What did you just call me.

Me: Skin problems. Like dude you know I am not even from this country but even I know when to stop using my quirk because of drawbacks.

Endeavor: Enough Ghost. We are all doing our jobs.

Me: No because you don't want a shadow and that is my job.

Dabi: Okay cool down. You literally a mood.

Me: Oh excuse myself then. How about you show me where I can rest for a while and we talk later?

Endeavor: *Sigh* Come with me.

Thankfully after stating the obvious they both showed me to Endeavors office not a room for myself kr anything like that. Why they did that who knows but one thing was for sure, I need some good rest!

Endeavor: Rest on the couch till we finish getting your place set.

Me: Kay.

Endeavor: Touya did you inform the rest?

Dabi: Yup. Mom said to bring him over after work.

Endeavor: Good.

Me: How long is that?

Endeavor: 4 hours.

Me: Wake me up when we have to leave.

That was all I said before crashing on the sofa letting out a whine which definitely didn't went unnoticed because the next thing I felt was someone pulling my shirt up.

Endeavor: You are hurt.

Me: And that gives you zero permissions to do that!

I was laying face down so I couldn't really see the heroes and I didn't had too. These wounds were nearly healed thankfully but there was still a flash wound instead of a stabing wound or a gun shot througn my body. Besides I also got burned pretty badly in the explosion that killed the hero. It was him who protect me instead... This was why I didn't had a huge burn mark but a small one which the healers managed to heal. They just told me to cover my skin with fabric and bandages because it's pretty sensitive for now.

This is why it hurt just touching it...

Endeavor: Son get the healer to come up and look at him.

Me: No nee-

Dabi: On it.

Endeavor: Nothing you say can stop me from having a healer check you up. You wanna be my shadow then you must be healthy to say the least.

Me: *sigh* Fine....