Zero Fate

The whole day I was looking at the kids training with Endeavor. If I knew one thing by now than that is that Endeavor knows how to train people pretty good. He didn't fail to tell them the hard truth as well as force them to go a bit further than what they can do or think that they can do.

This was how you train heroes. Limits are sometimes just something that our mind set up for us. However thrse kids were like cats with glives. Their claws were protected but these claws were their best bet of surviving as a hero.

What the heck are these kids even doing?

Playing around?

Is being a hero just some kind of game now?

I can't believe they want to be heroes but immediately complain after just a bit of hardship...

Me and Endeavor were back home after the day and I could tell how much he needed rest. So the least I could do was fetch him a cold beer. If there was ine thing I knew the that this guy drinks a cold beer whenever he feels exhausted.

So I left him in the living room of his house only to come back with a cold beer and a smoothie for me in the other.

Me: Here.

Endeavor: Thanks Izu.

Me: No problem. You look like you need it.

Endeavor: I hate kids.

Me: You seemed amused earlier tho.

Endeavor: Yeah that was before they started annoying me.

Me: MhM...

You can say what you want buy we both know you enjoyed it.

You smiled nearly throughout the whole time.

It might just be exhausting but it was worth it.

So deny it as much as you want.

Endeavor: I can't believe Nezu is making them go to an abandoned city.

Oh he is?

So he did listen to my suggestion...

Good!

This makes my hob way easier.

Breaking into UA isn't easy and I am sure that this rat did something to the traps by now so next time I can't use the same way in....

I am so sure about it.

Me: That's good.

Endeavor: In what way?

Me: Chances are high there is a traitor in that class.

Endeavor: Explain.

Me: The USJ incident was the first indicate. Villains can't know that All Might would be there as well as Eraserhead and prepare this many villains as a decoy if it is not for an insider. Besides that the villains were placed in areas to their advantages which means they knew about the trip and planned it.

Endeavor: I better nit fi d the person endangering my Shoto.

Me: Chances are you will.

Endeavor: There is something you know. Tell me everything.

Me: He invited us over in order to expose the traitor as well as meet me.

Endeavor: Did you? Don't tell me that imposter vented.

Me: Hahaha he did. He found me in there and we talked for a bit.

Endeavor: And?

Me: The abandoned town was my idea...

Endeavor: ... And you think they will survive a day out on field-trip to a town to train?

Me: Honestly, no. I saw their quirk and how they clumsily use it.

Endeavor: No wonder Sho has these useless thoughts in his mind.

Me: No, that's just him.

Endeavor: Anything I should be looking out?

Me: Nope. I have an eye out for the traitor and your back. So don't worry about that.

Endeavor: You doing way too much kid.

Me: I am only ensuring your safety.

And Shoto's cause he is family to you and family sticks together.

I can see how much you like him.

If you lose him, I am worried you would go down the villain path.

Not to mention that at that point, I would need to end your life and I don't want that.

Endeavor: Okay if you have such a great insight then tell me what should I do with the kids to help them?

Me: Make the Dandelion run a lot as well as prohibit him using his explotions and probalby use his strength more. He is relying too much on explotions.

Endeavor: What about that Floaty Girl?

Me: Kirby? I would say she get's sick way to easy and scared of hights. Make her be on a rooftop and use her quirk on herself. She should train her duration more before training her body.

Endeavor: I see.

Me: You have that wanna be Crimson Riot, make him smash through buildings. and things. I want to know if he gets dizzy after a while if not then let him train in combat with Tenya's brother. 

Endeavor: Sounds like a good plan. I was thinking the same.

After that we started talking about training plans for everyeone. Naturally I made this so that I had a clrea view on the traitor and knew exactly how much freedome I was giving them. It was the perfect opportunity for them to act and call up upon the villains. 

Me: Have Shoto train with you and be close at your side in case things get south.

Endeavor: In case things get south? Izu, you have way to less faith in me.

Me: Not you but I am thinking about what villains could do. The situation is at an disadvantage for us after all.

Endeavor: I see. 

After that I started telling him about Shoto and how he could definitely get full efficiency out of his quirk. There was honestly just one thing that was bothering about Shoto's quirk and that was the instability of his ice side which is due to the lack of his fire side use. The ice will not come out as cold if he has this build up fire and heat in himself. 

I would have love to tell my hero he could improve too but there was nothing I could see that needed improvement. Sure Endeavor wasn't perfect but he knew how to handle the downside of his quirk and make up for it.

It was also a lot of fun talking about quirks that I kinda forgot about time and lost myself. It was only Endeavor who stopped me from talking around midnight so we could both be well rested for the events tomorrow and I knew that something was about to happen. I felt it deep down in my bones.