A shadow can never survive....

I sooo hoped that the hero wouldn't prey into this but of course he had to do this. It's not as if he didn't get the information from the hero commission. At this point I was sure he just ignored everything he got from the hero commission over me. Still there was really no need for him to prey into this. It was my past and it was my mistake.

I never wished for this to happen.

I never wanted it!

Everything was a mistake!

I knew it would be better of dead then this...

Why...

Why did they had to send me over to Japan to serve another hero.

It is protocoll to kill the shadow once the hero dies.

We are dangerous....

We know too much...

We are just chess pieces at disposal.

There is no need to keep something useless as myself.

I lost my hero after all.

I failed the mission.

I should have known that something was wrong!

I...

What the heck am I even doing here....

Endeavor: Ghost!

Me: Huh?

It was only after a hand started to wave in front of my face that I snapped out completly of my trains of thoughts. It wasn't pretty being me and I knew it.  If anything I should have died back then and not my hero. The fact was soo painfully obvious that it was making me mad. 

Endeavor: KID!

Me: What?

Endeavor: Stop clenching your hand to a fist. You are already bleeding!

Me: Ohhh... I am sorry...

Endeavor: Come here...

Before I knew what was going on, the hero grabbed me by my hand and pulled me all acorss the house until we got to a first aid kid and then he made sure to tend to my wound. It was stupid for me to actually get hurt this way.

I am useless...

I know I am....

Why is he doing this for me?

He should be trying to get rid of me.

I know he never wanted me at all.

So why is he treating me this way?

I looked at the hero while he was tenidng my wound and no matter how hard I was thinking about it, it didn't made any sense to me at all. I couldn't get it. There was really nothing that could explain his actions right now. 

Like why in the world would a hero care for a shadow?

I knew I was young but so what. I was trained and I was deadly. I also knew way more techniques on silincing and killing people without leaving any traces behind than an actuall mastermind villain. This was how we Shadows work behind the scene. It wasn't pretty and everyone knew it. Still someone had to do the dirty work and that onces are us shadows.

At first it was hard but you get used to it pretty fast so it didn't bother me after a while... I only wish I could say that but it wasn'T true. You never get over the fact that you may have killed someone just because they could be a threat to your hero. There was never an easy way but I already knew my place and my worth in this society and if it meant I would survive this way than so be it. I was willing to do this much just to life but for what purpose? Did my life even have one after failing the one and only thing I was good at? Even trained at?

Was there even a chance for me to continue?

Endeavor: What's on your mind?

Me: ... Why are you doing this?

Endeavor: What do you mean with this?

Me: All of this. I mean taking care of me.

Endeavor: You are still a kid.

Me: And I am also trained and your shadow.

Endeavor: I do not approof of a shadow.

Me: Do you even know what that is?

Endeavir: No and I do not need to know that since you are going out at night and working litterally in the dark.

Me: But why did you take me in then?

Endeavor: Because you are still a kid and if it meant I could get you out of the hero commissions grasps this way then so be it. 

Me: .... 

Endeavor: You don't trust me?

Me: How can I?

Endeavor: I'll prove it to you if you let me.

Me: I am sticking to your side. I don't have a place in this world otherwise anymore anyways.

Endeavor: What do you mean by that?

Me: *Sigh* You should really catch up on the shadow topic. 

Endeavor: Maybe but I know what you doing isn'T right.

Me: That is the purpose of us. WE shadows are working in the dark because of that. Besides my hands are already stained in blood.... there is no running away.... But back to the question. To answer it, if a hero dies so will the shadow.

Endeavor: .... I really need to get more information about the shadow program.

Me: Told ya. Besides you don't even know what you did get yours-

All of the sudden I was pulled into a hug while the hero was kneeling in front of me while he finished attenting to my small wounds. It took me soo much by surprise. No one ever done that. I mean at first my hero once was nice to me until he found out about all the inocent lives that had to be sacrificed to get him to where he was in the end. He hated me till the end for that but he still saved me.

Just thinking about that warmth made a tear fall down my cheek. The moment Endeavor let go of me was also the moment he swipped the tear away from my cheeck as I was frozen.

Endeavor: I don't care what you did since these damn dogs did that to you. 

Me: ...

Endeavor: Listen Ghost... No. I will call you by your hero name. That nickname is not who defines you and I want you to let go of the past.... 

Me: ...

Endeavor: Can you tell me your name?

Me: Plague....

Endeavor: I don't like that and I was more refering to your real name kid.

Me: It's gone... for soo long already.

The kid with that name died the moment he was sold to the hero commission and got a quirk... because of all the stress they put him through.....

However if you wish to know it then you can call me by the short version of it...

I am so not giving you the whole name for you to go and snoop around in my past!

Me: Then call me Izu. 

Endeavor: Okay. Izu it is.