Kid, we going UA...

The moment I left Shoto's room, I started to look aorund for Endeavor and found him right in front of my door. He was about to knock but a tap on his shoulder from me stopped him from doing that.

Endeavor: Isn't that Shoto's?

Me: Mhm. He basically forced me out of the pink thing.

Endeavor: Good. Cause it looks so wrong on you.

Me: I don't mind. It fullfills its purpose.

Endeavor: Anyways, I just had a call with Nezu.

Why do you sound as if that is the worst thing you can do?

Is it that bad to give that rat a chimera a call?

I am curious to meet that thing.

Tho I don't want to make life harder on you in any ways.

Something tells me if I am meeting that chimera, it will make your life hell.

Me: Oh so you got more informations?

Endeavor: Yes.

It was pretty funny how he said yes and in an instant I turned around and threw the hidden blade which I always carry with me at the person walking over to us. Since my intention was warning the person, the knife didn't hit them but was stuck at the ground directly in front of them.

Dabi: THE FUCK!

Ohh... really now?!

How do you think I felt getting slimed?

Endeavor: That is definitely on you.

Dabi: What have I done wrong?

Me: Slime bath...

Dabi: I don't get it. It wasn't  for you- oh... wait... you got slimed?

Me: Yup.

Dabi: Shit.

Me: ...

Endeavor: I already brought over a box with his hero suit. Clean it up before next week.

Dabi: Do you know how hard it is to get slime out of cloths?

Endeavor: You'll find a way.

Me: Or get me the same costume but new. I don't care. I just want a costume that at least can give me some support.

Dabi: I'll go to the HC and beg for one...

Endeavor: You better not go there. It was your damn fault now face the consequences.

Dabi: Ah fine. It's not as if I had a free day for nothing...

Just like that Dabi turned around again and left the us toegther in the hallway. I just went over to collect my knife before looking up at Endeavor again. It honestly surprised me that he didn't said a thing to me for the knife. If I wanted to, I could have killed Dabi right there. It wouldn't be even strange at all. He touched my stuff after all.

However he was family of the hero I served and from what I could tell, they were all nice people. If he managed to get my costume back to its original state then I would glady forget about what happened.

Me: So, what did Nezu say?

Endeavor: Training excercises with class 1A.

Me: Isn't that Shoto's class?

Endeavor: Yes.

Me: And Eraserhead as a homeroom teacher...

Endeavor: How did you know that?

Me: I know more than you think.

Endeavor: .... 

Me: So when does it start and what do we have to do?

Endeavor: It starts next week and just training some kids.

Me: Okay.

Endeavor: You don't have to come with me if you don't  want to.

Me: No, I'll go with you as a shadow. I'll be around if things go south. That's what I do.

Endeavor: Nezu said you may introduce yourself as an american pro-hero and not a shadow. If you wanna show yourself that is.

Me: Did you ask for it?

Endeavor: No. I just made it clear not to even think on forcing you out of hiding.

Me: ... thanks for thinking about me.

Endeavor: You are part of the Todoroki family now kid, don't forget about that.

Me: Alright.

I don't think you meant what you said literally but let's go with it.

I don't want to argue with you at all. 

I know how that will end.

And I don't want to waste energy on it.

Endeavor: I am glad you feeling more at home now.

I knew that it was just a short time that I was here with them but it was true. I really felt more at piece. The dynamic was different from what I was used to it and I also felt the sincerely from my hero. It wasn't as if I was a weapon. In fact, I felt as if he was seeing me as me and not anyone else.  That was the one reaosn why I had soo much faith in him.

Endeavor: Also, I am on holiday since today till next week. So you just relax till your costume is getting de-slimed.

Me: Okay...

Why do I feel like he is doing this for me?

Please tell me I am wrong...

Why would he go on holiday for any other reason tho...

....

Thank you...

I know I don't deserve it but thank you for seeing me as me.

Me: ... thanks...

Endeavor: For what kid?

He just ruffled my hair as he passt me. The hero started to walk away but it was soo obvious that he was running away from the quetion "Why", that I just accepted it. I really appreciated it.

Still I needed some training and I could get used to the surrounding and get some sleep. It would be just enough for the whole year and then go back to my usual schedule. I knew that the next couple of days would be like a blessing for me and I was soo happy about them.

Me: ... for doing this for me...

Endeavor: Your welcome Izu.