"Boruto and Sarada like eachother?"

It was the evening of Sarada's birthday, and everybody was basically still inside just relaxing, resting, or talking to one another

But Sarada wanted to take a breather as she stood out in the slightly windy night on the balcony.

She was allowing the little breeze to flow through her hair as she starred out into the Village calmly.

To be honest she just wanted to get out of the heat of the excitement of her birthday and get a peace of quiet for a bit.

Sarada didn't hate them all. But she was just tired and needed a bit of peace.

She had about 5 minutes until Boruto joined her and stood next to her and looked out on the village too.

Eventually, Boruto glanced at Sarada with a smile, and said: "Soooo then Sarada, did you enjoy your birthday?"

Sarada nodded at this as she smiled a bit: "Yes very. Thank you, all of you. I appreciate it so much.".

"That's good." Boruto's smile widened.

Sarada turned to face Boruto then and her smile brightened too.

While smiling still, Boruto tilted his head in wonder at her.

"Boruto?" She said softly.

"Um, yeah?" He asked.

"Speaking of appreciation...um..."

"Yeah."

Sarada seemed to go a little bit red in the face.

Boruto watched her and waited for her to contuine politely.

Meanwhile; without them both knowing, Mitsuki had walked to the doorway of the balcony and was planning to walk up to them, but then he stopped and listened to what they were talking about.

He narrowed his eyes too.

Sarada eventually regained the courage to contuine: "You...have always been really important to me. And not because our families are very close friends. You personally have been very good to me...outside of all the sass and back talk to me."

Boruto slightly pouted at the last part.

She continued: "But, outside of that, you have really cared and supported me. Really, Im so happy."

"Well, thanks I suppose." Boruto rubbed the back of his head a bit nervously now.

He didn't know what else to say.

Sarada then leant in a little bit closer to Boruto.

Boruto blinked and did the same then.

Suddenly Mitsuki cleared his throat.

Sarada and Boruto flinched at this and turned to Mitsuki quickly in shock.

What they saw Mitsuki with a cat face with slit eyes and a smile-