"Finally, we are Genin":

Finally the day had come for the exams and everybody in Boruto's class had graduated; as Sumire moved to another village because of what she did, and didn't want to stay. With Naruto's help, she was allowed to not be in prison, and wasn't blamed for most of what had happened. She now works as a scientific ninja tool assistant to help people, while the rest of the class had become genin and got their ninja headbands.

Everybody was so happy about it.

Everybody were put into 3 men cells teams with 1 Sensei:

Team 5: Metal Lee, Denki and Iwabe. Their sensei was Odon Ise.

Team 7: Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki. Their sensei was Konohamaru Saratobi.

Team 15: Wasabi and Namida . Their teachers was Hanabi Hyuga. (They needed a 3rd member.)

Team 25: Hoki, Hako and Renga. Their sensei was Sai Yamanaka.

Team 40: Enko, Doshu and Tsuri. Their sensei was unknown.

And:

Team 10: Injin, Shikadai and Chocho. Their sensei was Moegi Kazamatsuri.

Everything was in place and everyone was happy.

Though at one point, Sarada and Boruto got into an argurement and demanded they change teams. They were put to a challemge and failed it. But in the end they accepted eachother.

With Mitsuki; of course, as long as he was with Boruto, he didn't care either way.

...

With Boruto leaving Thunder Burger to go home now; saying goodbye to Inojin and Shikadai, Mitsuki ran out after him and reached for his hand: "Let me walk you home Boruto."

Boruto went red though at this as he felt their hands touch, and he gently pulled away with politeness and with an embarrassed smile, and said: "N-No thats fine."

"If you say so." Mitsuki said.

Then Boruto was about to leave when Mitsuki added: "We are finally on a team together. I am happy."

"Hee, yeah?" Boruto responded.

Then Mitsuki got very close until their headbands touched and Mitsuki closed his eyes and smiled. He looked so relaxed. He chuckled.

Boruto held his hand to his lips going very red.

Once they had parted, Boruto waved him goodbye and jogged off while thinking to himself happily: "Well, I better start getting use to it, ya know?"

Misuki watched him go while waving a sleeve back.