"A rival, is he?" 3:

Soon Kaito with Team 7 arrived at a building in the middle of the desert

Soon Kaito with Team 7 arrived at a building in the middle of the desert. It was like an igloo but made out of sand and rock instead of ice.

A Sangloo? (I'm sorry.)

Kaito led the 4 members of the team inside, and inside looked really cosy and like a living room. It looked so nice inside and well kept.

As well as that, also inside were both of Kaito's teammates:

Just not with the naruto whiskers on, or the male having Boruto's hairsytle

"Yo. I'm back." Kaito waved a hand, and while the male smiled, the female stood up in a huff: "Took you damn time!"

The male looked up at her then and said: "Now now Hikari, please just calm down. It isn't so bad."

But she slammed her foot down and yelled out at him: "Shut up Hoshi!"

She just got a casual fed up shrug in return.

Konohamaru, Sarada and Boruto all watched this with nervous smiles and slight sweatdrops.

After giving Hoshi an earfull, Hikari turned her attention back at Kaito, and asked: "Anyway, did you bring the leaf shinobi?"

"Right here right here." Kaito gestured to the group.

All eyes were on team 7 now.

Kaito started to introduce them: This is the team leader: Konohamaru. Next to him is Sarada Uchiha, then Mitsuki, and then the legendary Boruto Uzumaki in the flesh."

This got Hikari to gasp out in surprise: "That's Boruto Uzumaki?!"

"No way." Awed Hoshi too.

Boruto once again cringed at this.

Mitsuki; who was still carrying Boruto, but this time on his back, smiled and said to Boruto: "Wow Boruto, looks like you have a personal fan club."

"Don't see it like that." Boruto groaned as he sweatdropped again: "And can you put me down already? It's embarrassing."

"Nope."

"...."

Kaito contuined then, but gesturing to his team instead: "Anyway, this is my team. This is Hoshi and this is Hikari."

Both of them bowed then and said: "It is nice to be your acquaintance-"

Konohamaru was about to reject their bowing, but then they contuined:

"-Boruto Uzumaki."

Konohamaru just sweatdropped.

Well damn then guys.