"A rival is he?" 2:

"So, are you the leader of this team mister?" Kaito smiled up at Konohamaru

Konohamaru had to clear his throat to get back his composer, before friendly answering the guy; (afterall he didn't do anything wrong at all.)

"Ahem. Yes I am the leader of this team: Team 7. My name is Konohamaru Saratobi. This here as you already know is Boruto Uzumaki. Then here is Sarada Uchiha. And lastly here is Mitsuki." Konohamaru had gestured to everyone when introducing them.

Sarada and Mitsuki nodded in Kaito's direction, and Kaito returned it.

Kaito then smiled as he said up to Konohamaru: "Thank you very much."

Konohamaru had to ask then: "So, may I ask, where is the rest of your team Kaito?"

"Oh that." Kaito clicked his fingers: "They're back at our place. I came here to collect you."

Sarada and Mitsuki looked at eachother in wonder.

"Is that okay?" Kaito asked then.

"Oh, yes yes. It's fine. Go right ahead then. Lead us please." Konohamaru nodded.

Kaito nodded: "Alright then. I will. Follow me." He nodded and started to walk now.

Konohamaru and his team followed him.

...

As they were walking, only Sarada and Konohamaru were speaking at the moment. Most likely about the mission.

Mitsuki was just walking behind then with Boruto behind him. Kaito was ahead of them.

But then and only planning for a brief moment, Kaito slowed down to get to Boruto.

No one else seemed to care for now.

Boruto looked up at him when he reached him: "Huh?"

"How are you doing Boruto Uzumaki?" Kaito winked then.

Boruto only cringed at this and said: "Ya know, you don't have to keep calling me by my full name."

Kaito shrugged then: "Okay then. Boruto."

Seriously, what the frick?

Kaito then got closer to Boruto until their shoulders touched and Boruto could feel his breathe on his bare skin.

He blushed at this as Kaito smirked.

Kaito liked the look on Boruto's face as he started to whisper to him: "Say, if I may-"

Suddenly someone came wheezing by and next minute Boruto was gone and Kaito stood there and blinked.

When he looked about, he eventually saw Mitsuki carrying Boruto in his arms and glarring at Kaito. His eyes were slits and his mouth was a pout: "Boruto is OUR teammate so hands off."

Kaito was in awe at first but then just contuined smirking and shrugged: "Okay bro."

Mitsuki then looked down at Boruto and asked: "Are you okay, Boruto?"

Boruto just hung there in Mitsuki's arms; looking fed up with a slight fake grin, and he said: "I give up."