"Another rival?":

Another out of the village mission was soon assigned to Team 7 again, and this time it was to help a broken down ship in the hidden mist village

Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada and Konohamaru would be going as a team by boat.

...

When they got to the hidden mist village, they had to get another boat out to sea to get to the said boat in need.

They got to the boat that needed saving, and they climbed onboard.

"Hello!?" Boruto bellowed. "Is anybody onboard!!?"

But this only got Boruto to recieve a big punch on the head by Sarada; and he grabbed hold of his head and groaned in pain: "Ooowwww..."

"Stop yelling Boruto." Sarada hissed; clearly annoyed. She put her hands on her hips and scolded Boruto.

Konohamaru saw this and narrowed his eyes at his team: "Hey, knock it off we don't have time for this."

"Hmpth!" Sarada folded her arms. After all, she wasn't at fault here.

Mitsuki blinked. Why was he looked at as well? He did nothing.

But no sooner after Boruto began yelling that a boy had suddenly came into view. He was thin, black and with ginger hair, but despite all that, he had a smile on his face and spoke in a golly tone: "Yo there. I'm here."

Team 7 all looked across the boat then and saw the boy in surprised reactions.

"My name is Ikada." Smiled the boy, and then his eyes caught with Boruto's, and he winked towards him.

Boruto blushed at this.

Mitsuki next to Konohamaru started cracking his knuckles with cat like eyes and a thin smile across his lips then.

No one noticed.