"Everybody is obsessed with Boruto Uzumaki":

Boruto was starring at Hoshi and Hikari bowing at him with Kaito standing by their side with a smile across his face

It wasn't like he has never been through this before. In his village, when children were told that Boruto was the hokage's son, they had come to him treating him like a god and bowing down to him and everything.

Of course the parents had to get them to stop that.

Naruto would, of course, be chuckling at this because he found it cute. But Boruto would just blush and wish he could hide away. (He did at times behind Naruto when he was still 10 years old.)

So to be fair, this wasn't too weird. But was still cringy and Boruto never wanted this to happen again. (Thought he doubted that.)

They were still bowing to him when Boruto was wondering what to say with Konohamaru sulking, Sarada raising an eyebrow and Mitsuki just smiling.

Eventually, Kaito cleared his throat, and Hoshi and Hikari stood back up straight: "Sorry!" They both said.

Kaito nodded.

After all this, Sarada cleared her own throat, and said stepped forward to speak: "E-Excuse me, but, if I may ask: What is the mission details?"

"Ah." Kaito smiled, tilted his head, and put both hands in his hips.

Here is where he shines: "The mission is as you know, is set around here to the nearest village. And as well as you know, the mission involves stopping a crime that's been going on in there. It's still going now."

So far, everybody has been understanding all this at the moment.

Seeing this, Kaito contuined: "It seems that it all involves this gang that has gone and raided the villagers of their money, and now contuine to do it every week and they had blackmailed everyone so they won't tell on them. To make them submit to them."

"How pathetic." Boruto frowned at this.

Kaito nodded at this with agreement: "Exactly. And of course somebody must have leaked it out. Or one of the main villages have somehow figured it out."

Konohamaru nodded at this: "That could be a possiblity."

"Not to mention that eventually something would have leaked out sooner or later." Sarada added seeiously; folding her arms.

"Exactly." Kaito nodded. "So, are we doing this?"

"Of course." Konohamaru smiled.

"Then lets be on our way immediately."

Hoshi and Hikari both bowed again to Boruto then, and said: "Let us be in your care oh legendary one."

Boruto blushed and just planted his face into Mitsuki's back.