"I wonder what type of personality Boruto has":

Classes would normally be like this: Practical trainning, friendly duals, shuriken and kunai aiming practice, test, language, maths, jutsu learning, and homework.

It wasn't too much or too hard for Mitsuki. If he could get to spend time with Boruto, he didn't care either way too be honest.

He was in this village after all to do that thanks to Boruto's father: Naruto Uzumaki, the 7th Hokage of the Leaf Village.

Mitsuki was very grateful to him.

He smiled to himself as he glanced over at Boruto's head at the back during class...

...

...It was break time from the classes and they were for eating lunches and relaxing a little bit.

Some students left immediately, but Mitsuki watched as Boruto stayed behind a little bit talking to two people he already made friends with: Inojin and Shikadai.

They three of them were happily discussing a game, but afterwards mentioned food.

By this point, Mitsuki was already on his feet and heading towards the group...

...Boruto felt a shadow above him, and he looked up to see a smiling Mitsuki leaning his head on his arms on his desk infront of him. He was quite close to him.

Boruto raised an eyebrow and leant back a little bit: "Uh...Mitsuki was it? H-Hi."

"Hello there, Boruto Uzumaki." Mitsuki said.

Both Shikadai and Inojin give Mitsuki a questionable look with their eyebrows raised. After, they looked back at Boruto.

"Wow. Not even a week in school and you already have a secret admirer Boruto." Inojin said a straight face; but also with sarcasm in his voice.

"Would you really call this a secret through?" Shikadai asked; giving out a half grin.

Mitsuki leant forward closer to Boruto as if smelling him, and Boruto leant further back; going a little red in the face: "N-Not so close Mitsuki. You're embarrassing me..." He had a quiet voice there.

And then Mitsuki had to come out and say this: "Boruto, you do smell awfully nice."

And Inojin and Shikadai had to cover their mouths to stop themselves from bursting out laughing.

Boruto shot up to his feet then; even redder in the face, and he tried not to look anyone in the eye: "A-Alright then everybody! Time for lunch!"

And he was out of their faster then a rabbit on coccaine...

...The classes were over now and Boruto left the academy with Shikadai and Inojin.

They were chatting happily.

"Hey guys, ever been to Thunder burger?" Boruto had asked his 2 new friends.

"Yup. Plenty of times." Shikadai shrugged.

"Yup. Same." Inojin said.

"Wonna go then?" Boruto asked.

Both Shikadai and Inojin nodded, and both said: "Sure."

Then suddenly: "Can I come then?"

All 3 of them jumped and cried out.

They looked behind them gasping to see Mitsuki smiling. He was the one that spoke to them.

"Dude..." Shikadai sweatdropped.

"Can you not do that?" Boruto frowned.

"So can I?" Mitsuki asked again.

Inojin looked at Shikadai.

Shikadai shrugged.

Boruto then turned to walk away then: "I mean sure. Why not."

But his hand was grabbed gently before he got far, and then he was pulled back and then hugged from behind.

Boruto blushed: "What the-?"

It was Mitsuki, and did he just purr: "Thank you...Boruto."