Bubbly

Taehyung: Y/n! Hi!

Y/n walked faster

Taehyung: Hey wait up!

He said catching up to her

Y/n: ugh, Hi Taehyung

Taehyung smiled

Taehyung: Goodmorning, you look beautiful as always

Y/n: great, look I got to go to school

Taehyung: we go to the same school

He chuckled

Y/n: oh.. right..

Taehyung: you smell good too

Y/n: mm.. really

Taehyung: Yes, will you be my girlfriend ?

Taehyung has asked and asked and aked.. but Y/n was scared, she didn't want to get hurt again, so she put her wall up, but the person who constantly breaks it is Taehyung. People notice Y/n had come out of her shell a bit, but only cause Taehyung greets her every morning and makes constant effort to be with her and near her, she loves that about Taehyung, but she doesn't admit that she truly likes it, she tries to deny it, but he roams the halls in her head, she hates and tries to distract herself. She promised she'll put herself first, so she gave Taehyung 4 months to see if he truly had strong feelings, she has done it to guys who have asked her out and wanted to be with her but none stayed,, but Taehyung would asks her to be his girlfriend every chance he gets to see her.

Y/n: No

Taehyung: Why not?

Y/n: answer this question..and I will

Taehyung: Really?! Okay!

Y/n rolled her eyes, but on the inside she was really happy

Y/n: What comes of snow after it melts

She new he wouldn't get it, the answer will always be the same every guy gives her.

Taehyung: Easy peasy! Spring!

(If anyone knows..don't say it)

Y/n stopped at her pace and looks at him, she never really looks at him her head is down most the time.

Taehyung turns and looks at her with a confused face then smiles, he walks closer to her and leans down to her face, as he has never showed his bold side to anyone, he always seemed shy and bubbly. She was shocked by his touch.

Taehyung: I got it right, didn't I?

He smiled

Taehyung: I'm not gonna date you just cause I got a question right..

He chuckled and kissed her cheek, she was EVEN more shocked and froze.

Taehyung: I want it to be real..

He smiles

Taehyung: See you at school~

He said and turns around holding his bag over his shoulder and his hand in his pocket.

Y/n: what had gotten into him..

She said to herself and walked alone

Lunch

Y/n kept glancing at Taehyung and Taehyung didn't even glance or stare at him.

Y/n: Jennie, you're cousins with Taehyung right?

Jennie: yeah?

Y/n: do you think he's weird?

Jennie: i-i mean we grew up together so I guess