Soft smut ;)

Y/n was cooking in the kitchen, till soft and gentle hands wrapped around her waist, she knew who it was she smiled and leaned her back against his chest, he leans his head over her shoulder and pecks it then her neck over and over, butterflies roam her stomach and her ears turn into a shade of a bright yet soft shade of pink and red, he turns off the stove and his kisses went up from her neck, to her jaw, then ears, and cheeks, she bites her bottom lip before any noise could come out, she has so much trust in him, she wasn't ready for sex, she wasn't ready to give herself fully to him, they were married, but she wanted to wait till one year goes by and she'll officially give it all, but as a kind heart like Taehyung of course he said she can take how ever long she needs. Taehyung though did always yearn for her lips and touch, he's seen her undressed and made out with her many times, many long times, he didn't care for certain parts of her, as long as she gave him love and affection that's all he wants to yearn for.

Y/n turns to him, he was in a suit, she smiles, him in suits had some type of affect on her.

She slides her hands up both his arms, being the type of tease she is, she grabbed his tie and pulled him close to her, she smiled seeing him eager for her kisses, but he knew what she was trying to do, he crawls his hand between her legs and pinched her thigh, it didn't make her uncomfortable, but a small moan came out of her, he took the chance and pulled her close by the waist, he smiled in the kiss. He tapped three times under her butt signaling for her to jump. She did and held his face, he sucks the top part of her lip, he walks toward the counter placing her on top as he kept kissing her, he parts making her pant and catch her breath, he drags his kisses down her jaw to her neck and created bright red hickeys, she whimpers here and there, her arms crawl around his neck and her hands burry themselves into his hair, he goes back up to her jaw and kisses her lips over again

Taehyung: Mm, baby

He pulls out and pecks her nose, he smirked.

Taehyung: we can't take long love, I have work and you have food to finish

Y/n groaned in frustration.

Y/n pulls his hands to her waist once again, and she becomes Taehyungs begger through action.

Y/n: Taee

She whines, she knows it pleases Taehyungs ears.

Taehyung: Yes?

Y/n grabs his face and kisses him again, he smiled and kissed back, he pinches her thigh and she gasps, giving him the opportunity to give in his tongue.

He holds her waist, he takes her hands of him making her frustrated, he kissing her as she did too, but she really wanted to touch him, she parts and sucks on his bottom lip, his tension on her hands loosened and he unbuttoned his white button up flannel.

She smiles

Taehyung: your so beautiful~

He pecks her lips.

Taehyung: so very beautiful, you make me hungry

She giggles

Y/n: food?

Taehyung: no your lips are delicious, I want more-

He continues kissing her, and placed his arms beside her thighs, he continues praising her beauty and everything he loved about her, whispering sweet nothings  to her.

Sorry short, I didn't know what to do, I read few and this was my idea of them..