clingy prank

Author pov

Y/n woke up rubbing her eyes, not seeing her cute handsome husband around her, she got up and did her routine, she scrolled through her phone for a bit.

 hm? Clingy prank? Whats that about?

She asks herself and clicks on the youtube video, she watches and laughs/smiles through the video and thought the whole thing was entirely funny and cute. She wanted to try it on her husband, but his friends had came for a visit today, so she had to be a bit PDA today.
She changes into his hoodie and her shorts, putting on her plain colored socks and walked downstairs in her messy bun.
She smelled delicious morning breakfast. She smiles at the nice smell running to her into her.
Y/n sees her husband and his friends all eating, she sees the back of his head tho, so she thought this could be a good way to pull that clingy pda sorta prank, she back hugged him and hid her face in his neck pecking it.
Taehyung stopped chewing his food and was a little surprised by her actions since Y/n was more like the shy and not bold type and Taehyung was, but today she was, he loved it, but it backfired to him making him turn a little shy. But knowing Taehyung he had become concern of her actions. He smiles looking at her turning his head and uses his arm to slightly massage her head.

Taehyung: baby? Everything alright?

Y/n nods and sits next to him, pouting at him.
Taehyung giggles and kisses her cheek.

Taehyung: why is my baby pouting?

Seokjin comes into the kitchen grabbing some juice and then laughs at the cute cringe couple. Everyone was watching some TV but earlier Taehyung just wanted to be alone and wait for Y/n awhile to see if she'd wake up to eat with him, and she did.
Seokjin walks away with the juice, as Y/n point at her food.

Taehyung: what's wrong? You don't want it?

Y/n: I do..but I don't want to eat it myself

Taehyung: what? What's that supposed to mean?

Y/n: can you feed me?? Please

Taehyung: what? Babe your a big girl, are you not? You can feed yourself love

Y/n: but me want you to feed me! I want my tae tae to feed me, or else I won't eat.

She says as he puts his finished empty plate away, but leaves with a smile on his face washing his hands at her cute actions. He wipes his mouth with a paper towel and throws it away, sitting next to her again with a dramatic sigh.

Taehyung: my baby has really turned into a baby??

Y/n nods with a pout
Taehyung grabs the fork and breaks off small pieces with it and gets a little bit of everything and feeds it to her.

Taehyung: yummy?

Y/n smiles and nods, as she gets up and climbed onto his lap and wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, resting her head on her arm that was around his shoulder.
Taehyung: oh my gosh- my baby, are you okay? Your acting extremely cute and clingy im almost concern of your actions.

Y/n giggles and kisses his jaw line as he fed her again.

Y/n: I just wanna show my love, can i not show my love for you?

Taehyung smiles

Taehyung: you can, but your usually constantly shy with doing all of this

Y/n trys hiding her red face knowing he isn't wrong.

Taehyung: what is it?

He asks feeling her face coming closer to his neck as he said that.
She lifts up her head and sits up for a bite of her food. Taehyung put his elbow on the counter and leaning his head on his hand.
He adored looking at Y/n, seeing her innocent face while she's eating. She really doesn't know how she makes him feel. A strand of her hair falls and he pulls it back behind her hair, making her blush.