cold-mafia-husband

Author pov
Y/n had woken up at 6 in the morning, she looked to her side and saw her handsome husband, they've been married for a 7 in a half months, and Taehyung has always been cold to Y/n, they've never had a full on conversation, it was always Y/n saying something and Taehyung never answering.
Y/n does her morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Taehyung woke up and did his morning routine walking downstairs after he put his suit on.

Y/n: oh! Taehyung come and..-

Taehyung grabbed water and left.

Y/n: eat..great..

She sighs and eats by herself.

"It's okay I can wait just a little more.."
She thinks to herself.

Y/n sits down on the couch and watches a bunch of movies.

Later

Y/n looks at the time

12:03

"Hm..I'll drop off some lunch for Taehyung"

She says and goes into the kitchen and cooks something up.
Y/n gets ready and walks to the car with her purse and lunch in her hand, she drives to the Kim company and walks inside.

Y/n: I'm Kim Taehyungs wife.

"Any proof?"

Y/n: uhm..I live wi-

Taehyung: Y/n, what are you doing here?

Y/n jumps

Y/n: I brought lunch

Taehyung snatches it and drags her hand to his office, he was actually really happy, smiling and wanting everyone to know she was his wife .

Jimin was inside the office.

Jimin: Y/n~

Y/n: Jimin-ah!!

She smiles and hugs him.

Taehyung huffs.

Y/n: lemme use the washroom, and I will come back and eat with you guys, okay?

Jimin: Okay great

He smiled. Y/n walks away and use the bathroom.

She washes her hands, until she heard her name outside the door.

Taehyung: should I be like, no I don't love you Y/n, okay?! Is that clear enough?

Jimin: mm...okay I guess, but don't be too harsh, just tell her and then see where it goes, but if she cries you know what to do.

Y/n trembles, she wants to cry and was afraid to open the door and go out, but she walks out anyway.

She grabs her purse and jacket and walks out of the room, tears running down her face.

"I understand what hes gonna do, he trying to pity me, and everything! I waite-"

Y/n bumped into someone, her brother.

Y/n: J-Jungkook

Jungkook: What? Y/n are you okay? What happened?

Y/n was speechless and just walked the other way.

Jungkook storms into Taehyungs office.

Jungkook: Yah! Taehyung hyung! what did you do to my sister.

He shouts as he's about to kill Taehyung.

Taehyung: wait let me explain

Jungkook stops in his tracks.

Taehyung: I just wanted to know if she really loved me, I was gonna prank her and see her reaction, Jungkook you know I overthink, I don't know if I could trust just by her actions..and she went into the washroom while me and Jimin were talking about it and I think she overheard but hear wrong..