Anniversary special!!

I started August 11th 2020, I've been so very thankful that you all love these stories, and it gives me great motivation, soo~

......

Taehyung comes home from work very late, which wasn't a surprise. You texted Taehyung and called him, but he didn't answer your calls nor text messages.

You heard the door unlock and you got up from the couch, he saw you and sighed.

Taehyung: Y/n for the hundredth time stop staying up waiting for me

Y/n: what's today Taehyung

Taehyung: seriously? Not right now, I don't want to play any of your games, I'm tired.

He says groaning while taking off his shoes and putting away his jacket.

Y/n: Taehyung your food?

Taehyung: not hungry

He says lazily, as he continued walking up the stairs with a file and his briefcase in his hands.

Y/n: yup, don't even know why I always bother to ask.

She mumbled then cleaned the dishes and his plate of food that she worked hard on for their anniversary.

Y/n cleans up the kitchen, wiping down the counters, sweeping the floor, and then mopped.

Y/n: sometimes I feel like he fell out of love, maybe he found someone new, maybe he loves someone who isn't a boring housewife with nothing to do but just lay around, he probably got  bored of me which is why he even forgot about our anniversary

She continued with her thinking and assumptions on why he has been quite rude to her lately. Once she finished the dishes she went upstairs in her room and heard the water running in the bathroom, she changed in Taehyungs hoodie and her shorts then got into bed. She slowly was falling asleep until the bathroom door opened, she felt him climb in bed and felt his arm go inside his hoodie.

Taehyung: i know your not sleeping

Y/n ignored him, as he rubbed her stomach .

Taehyung: i bet you think i forgot, huh?

Y/n continued to ignore him making him lift his head up looking at you

Taehyung: Yahh stop ignoring me

She grabbed his hand taking it out of the sweater, but he grabs her waist turning her towards him, and pinned her hands above her head, her eyes widened. Y/n looked at his face and down, seeing his bare chest and black sweat pants.

Taehyung: I dont understand why your mad at me

He chuckles then smiles, a warm smile that you missed so much.

Y/n: Taehyung get off me.

Taehyung: whats wrong my princes?

You scoffed.

Y/n: yeah right

Taehyung: whats the matter, its our anniversary

Y/n: wow really I didn't know that

You said trying to get out of his grip.

Y/n: can you get off! Geez Tae-

He kissed your lips deeply and softly, you slowly melted into the kiss and kissed back, after sometime he let go of your lips.

Taehyung: do you not think i miss you? I just got a call on having a week off and you wanna ignore me the whole time? I've been so stressed and of course i feel bad about hurting you, but when I say sorry your asleep, and you are still so sweet to call and text, i try to take my time to return them but Namjoon has given me a lot more task then needed since Jimin was still on his honeymoon and Jungkook was sick, so im sorry. But i get a whole week off for you, hun.

Y/n got quiet and listened to him talking.

Y/n: let me go.

Taehyung: fine

He sighed and let go of your hands turning the other way.

Y/n: Yah, come here

You said grabbing his shirt, he turned and looked at you.

Y/n: you could have told me, in the morning, when you got home.

Taehyung: i know but i dont want to bother you.

Y/n: i thought you got bored of me.

Taehyung: noo, i could never get bored of you, im sorry..

You hugged him and he went under your sweater and wrapped his arms around your small fragile body, he rested his head in your neck and pecked your neck, as you played with his hair.

Y/n: tired?

Taehyung hummed a yes making you smile.

Y/n: goodnight

Taehyung: goodnight love.

...

Hopefully you all enjoyed that! Sorry its a bit short