Trust

Y/n got out of the shower, her hair being damp, she then heard the front door being unlocked, she sighed getting ready for an argument that's gonna go down. Taemin, Y/ns bestfriend told her that he saw Y/ns husband and one of Y/ns bestfriends Lily hanging out at the coffee shop, laughing and drinking coffee, and Taehyung doesn't usually laugh with Y/n or even take her out like that.

Y/n walks downstairs in a robe.

Y/n: where were you??

Taehyung: work

Y/n: hm..work?

Taehyung: mhm

Y/n: mm sure, how was Lily?

Taehyung looked up at her making a confused expression.

Y/n: mm, so it's confusing to you?

Taehyung: What are you-

Y/n: is it true or not Kim Taehyung !?

Taehyung: I don't know what your talking about?

Y/n scoffed

Y/n: god I hate you so damn much, I can't believe I married you!

She shouted

Taehyung: Y/n calm the fuck down!

He shouted back

Y/n: me!? Your telling me to calm the fuck down!? Okay then, then I'm going to hang out with Jungkook and Jimin by myself

Taehyung just ignored and scrolled through his phone while eating the salad Y/n made him

Y/n: oh my gosh Taehyung, it's fucking true you were hanging out with her!

Taehyung ignored again

Y/n: you're so fucking annoying, you know that? Like your hanging out with my bestfriend by yourself, like you never even told me you were, you said you were fucking busy

Taehyung: Yeah and I was

Y/n: What the fuck!? Then that just doesn't add up, you damn cheater! Just go and cheat on me!

Taehyung stops eating..

Then he grabs a napkin wiping his mouth as he lost his appetite..

Y/n: no.. no Taehyung sit down

Taehyung: let's put this to bed it's getting late

Y/n: Noo! Taehyung sit down!

She said shouted pointing to the chair watching him walk up the stairs with his bag.

Y/n slowly tears up

"what do I do...?"

She asks herself and walks upstairs, putting her clothes on while Taehyung was in the bathroom showering.

Y/n grabbed her pillow and a blanket and brought it to the living room.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom in sweats and shirtless, and his hair being damped from blow drying it. Taehyung expected to see Y/ns back towards him on the bed, but she wasn't there and her pillow was gone too.

He looked in the closet and saw her stuff still there, he sighed in relief, being really happy seeing her stuff still there, he heard the t.v. and just sat on the bed, he looked back and imagined Y/n being there, he laid back and looked as if he saw her and was laying on her, but he just felt sad and almost empty. Taehyung tried to sleep twisting and turning, but he just couldn't.

Taehyung sighed and then went looking for her and found her on the couch watching her animes.

Taehyung: What are you doing?