Ex

Y/n pov

I walked down the halls with my head down low, I shouldn't have come to school today, Emma was on vacation for two months for her birthday party vacation in Hawaii which I thought 2 months would be stupid and awfully too long, but she was also going to Paris too, which I became jealous of. Paris is beautiful. I've been there once thats how I met my ex..a cheater..that cheating..ugh..We tried talking on about it, but we'd just argue in doing so. I'm sick and tired of arguing, so I told him that you know what we might as well not BE together if your gonna keep trying to create an argument about it. So now we act like strangers these passed 3 months ago. But I am learning to forget it..and his face too. Emma will be back in 2 months, I still have my big best chef brother, Jin and my friend Rose, so i'll be fine..what I hate the most is Jin's friend group cause hes friends with Taehyung, he was mad at first but Taehyung HYPONOTISED Jin, and Jin always brings up the break up and stuff because of "how happy" I was and better than "sad and lazy" Y/n.

(Taehyung didn't actually hypnotize him, he just explained, and Y/n got mad that Jin was on his side)

Jin: You have to give him a chance,
hear him out, I know and believe him, just one chance please trust me! 

Y/n: For the last time Jin, No, No im not giving him any chances, I saw what I saw and we've been arguing about it for so long, I dont care anymore? I never cared for him in fact I can't even look him in the eyes, Jin I-

Jin grabs my face and turns it to see Taehyung looking at me, I wanted to turn away but everything had stopped me in my body..I turned forcefully.

Y/n: S-Stop! Jin! I will snitch on you with Eomma

Jin: Eomma, thinks the same thing, she said it herself!

Y/n: What?! Eomma? You snitched before me??

Jin: What? No, she found out herself

I did the glare that Eomma gives to me and Jin whenever we tried to team up and lie to her on something one of us did or both. Blackmail was key for us.

Jin: Aish, fine yeah I did, but I had to she was noticing your sad-

Y/n: Jin! I am not sad! I am happy! Im perfectly happy! So stop it!

Jin: Yah! Your my little sister-

Y/n: Jin..Stop arguing please? Im okay, its not meant to be, okay? Just accept the fact.

I say pissed off and sad, I know Taehyung doesn't even want to do anything about me anyway. He wants just to get rid of me.. and I must accept the fact, I have to accept his choice. 

After school

I was in class cleaning up my stuff to go home.

I checked the time on my phone.

3:40? I have to hurry up before Jin and Eomma get mad.

I then wrote a nice note to the teacher about her being nice letting me stay in the room to do some things. I heard chatting and then steps coming towards the classroom, must be a teacher.

"Yeah, okay meet me by the doors then"

I heard a deep familiar voice. I turned and saw Taehyung. We locked eye contact but I broke it and avoided his eye contact. As I was gonna walk out he grabs my hand

Shit not this again

Author pov

Taehyung: Y/n..lis-

Y/n: Why'd you sleep with her?

Taehyung: I swear I-

Y/n: I saw it..I saw all of it! She showed me! You slept with that woman Taehyung!

Taehyung: If you will just listen to me, then you will understand! You constantly cut me off when I try to explain what happened, but you dont understand anything! You walk away trying to avoid the truth im trying to tell you.

Y/n: Truth?! I have seen the truth I dont need an entire essay on your part

Taehyung: Yeah your right, and then you avoid me, and everything, Im trying to fix this Y/n! You want this relationship or not!? Im listening to every harsh word you have said to me! What now?

She walks away, yanking her arm away. 

Im not listening to his excuses and bull crap.

Y/n: We're arguing about the same thing we did months ago. I broke up with you months ago for the exact reasons.

Taehyung sobs quietly wiping his tears quickly. Y/n doesn't see, she walks out, but Taehyung grabs her hand and pinned her on the wall.

Silence roams the room.

 Taehyung: ahem.. the photo is photoshopped, its a porn clip from google and Samantha wanted us to break up. Everything in that is all photoshopped and edited non of it is real.

He says, he gets off. just a few words could've cleared up the entire argument.

Taehyung: Samantha was jealous of you, she was my childhood friend and I didn't think she'd become obsessive of me to the point she make us seem so toxic. She thought you were beautiful and better and everything she almost killed herself to be you..and then I told her not to and find someone better..but she did this..and You wouldnt let me explain..call, text and when we talked we'd argue..

Everything made sense to Y/n now.

How could I have been so..stupid. I was stuck thinking that the most special and fragile boyfriend was a life changing art for me, I let it go...

She couldn't help but cry as she looks down, but Taehyung couldn't hear her soft and quiet crys. 

Knock Knock

Jin: Hey Taehyung have y-..Y/n?

She looks up quickly wiping her tears, Taehyung sees it and trys to lift her face with his chin, but she doesnt allow it so he forcefully gripped her chin, but tried not to be too hard.

Taehyung: Y/n

Y/n: Im sorry..I dont know what came over me.. I over thought it and everything. But i have no excuse to give but a stupid apology. I cant give you anything, but stupid love and apologies..

Taehyung: Thats okay~ I just want you to be mine, and I wanted to tell you everything even if you did or didnt want to be with me.

Y/n: What? No of course I want to, I want to be with you your special to me like super special you could never compare to anyone your perfect an-

Taehyung pecks her lips and then her nose and did a long peck on her lips.

Taehyung: I understand. And your just as perfect as you think I am.

Clingy friend part 2 is up next next Monday lol sorry, im going somewhere Thursday, Friday Saturday and im doing some homework Sunday and my laundry, I will also do 2 different ones for Thursday and Friday just so I could think for Clingy Friend, sorryy<3