READ

There are inappropriate links in the comments, I have turned them off cause those users are spamming them. On April 8th I'll be turning on the messages again. If anyone wants to message me please message me on my discord.

Garfield =) #4436

I know it'll sound stupid if I add my discord, but if you have discord yk.

Im sorry this had to happen, but the inappropriate links are very uncomfortable to me.

The people who are sending the links have been reported both, but there are accounts like them. Please everyone be safe. Theses people think that they are funny and a joke but I do not accept this behavior. 

Update

So I guess im not doing it anymore cause there were sweet comments and it won me overr~~

But if any more come back into the comments just make sure you dont open any. I'm just gonna ignore them like I should've done in the beginning, but I was mad and uncomfortable so yeahh and cause I care about you guys cause you guys are so nicee :) and I didnt want any of you to read them.

Also I was never gonna do April 8th.. I only said that to trick them!! So yeah..Also I'll still add stories to this but rn I am doing a book called Studio, its just another love story, its not out yet but the description is 

       A girl who works with her family in a Music studio and shop. Her father's Bestfriend is Mr. Kim, the most famous CEO. The girl babysat Mr. Kims children since he and his wife were too busy, their rude son named Kim Taehyung was always so mean and he always wore a mask around Y/n in the house. Until Taehyung comes into the studio without his mask and looks around with his two friends Jimin and Jungkook..and they both meet once again..

If it sounds boring please tell meee!! but yeahh thats the book!! Also i'm going to make a chapter in this book called power out, and its two enemies stuck in a room with the power out at a sleep over so yeahhh..

Goodbyeee, have good day and sorry for this!!