middles schooler

Taehyung: Y/n!!

Y/n: what

Taehyung: stop being so cold! Cmon, we are a bit late to this meeting!!

Being with him felt absolutely amazing. He was always an adventure.

Y/n: why do you always act like this? Especially in the morning.

Taehyung: because why not? It's a beautiful morning, be happy for once. Open up a bit.

Y/n: im pretty opened. As opened as a book.

Taehyung: Y/n, you know how you woud like someone in middle school, and there was a class you hated but there was someone you really liked in that class that made it at least the most exciting part of the class?

Y/n: nope.

Taehyung: i feel like that when im with you.

Y/n: so? Whats thst supposed to mean? You hate work but love someone in it?

Taehyung: Yes silly, im saying im in love with you, you know you cant be cold forever.

Why was he so kind? He was always someone that could never make me feel bored.

Y/n: could you for once stop being so stupid, with your dumb sentences. Gosh you annoy me.

Even with my rude words, he was always right by my side...

He'd just smile and pat my head and do his cute small smile with only his lips.

Taehyung: You're adorable.

He motivated me and pushed me to go forward and follow through with my plans for my own future.

Y/n: Would you just shut up!? Go away Taehyung.

Taehyung would smile again.. He was never like other guys who I can read so easily, who was so easy to predict. He always confused me with his actions, every move he made was confusing and weird to me. But at the same time I liked it. I liked the way he could get me confused and get me excited.

And now..

He's gone...

Moved away....

Has his own company.....

I was so in love with him......

And he just left me just like that.......

He said he loved me.. right? Then why'd he have to leave? Why did you leave so soon Taehyung? I wasn't ready for that to happen.

Taehyung.. made me feel like a middle schooler..

Now I have over to Seoul, I had finished my interview at the BTS company. My boss is named Kim Namjoon. He's cool...I guess.
My first day is today. So hopefully everything goes well...

...
I drove to work. I got out with my hands full with my jacket and my computer case and bag.

I checked my phone to see what time it was.

5:30am

I sighed in relief.

Right in time.

I continued to walk until I got pushed. With cold coffee spilling on me and papers flying.

"Shit!! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!!"

He says while running for every single paper that was flying in the air. I sort of froze but helped pick a few of the papers on the floor and his files. This guy was so clumsy like a child. He comes back fixing his glasses.