middle schooler pt2

"Hey Y/n!"

I looked up and saw Mr. Park.

Y/n: oh, good afternoon Mr. Park, how-

Jimin: Please! Do not be so proper, it's lunch break, just call me Jimin, we are already pretty close since thst incident.

He chuckles and brought a chair over by me and sat next to me and ate lunch.

Y/n: you have lunch break?

Jimin: Yeah the members only have the same lunch break with everyone at floor 18 and 16. Which I'm not sure why,  Seokjin Hyung scheduled our lunch breaks. We all have it right now.

Y/n: you know, you guys all seem pretty close, I mean you all call each other by first names, and you all talk to each other like siblings.

Jimin: yeah we've all sort of hung out since we were teens. Except Seokjin Hyung that 30 year old man..

He mumbled under his breath but loud enough for me to hear it. I laughed and cover my mouth with a napkin..
Jimin smiled.

Jimin: so Y/n, how old are you?

Y/n: 25

Jimin: woah we're a year a part, whens your birthday.

Y/n: (your birthday) yours?

Jimin: October 13th

Y/n: Mmm, nice

Jimin smiled and nodded

Jimin: You know you look really familiar.

Y/n: I do?

Jimin: Yeah, you look like one of my friends mean best friend.

Y/n: really? So I look mean?

Jimin chuckled and shook his head.

Jimin: No no, I didn't mean it like that, you just look like that girl.

I smiled.

Y/n: I  was teasing, who's your friend?

I asked while drinking my water bottle

Jimin: Kim Taehyung-

I choked on my water bottle after hearing his name, making Jimin panick, I quickly got up and cover my mouth as I coughed. Jimin started to laugh at me.

Jimin: well I guess we both are pretty clumsy.

I chuckled a bit and wiped my lips.

Y/n: im so sorry! But Kim Taehyung?! That's his name!? The Kim Taehyung??

Jimin: Yeah, the Kim Taehyung, why? You know him?

Y/n: Yeah I do, well I don't know if he's your friend, but I know someone who is named that.

Jimin: Really? Coincidence?

Y/n: I don't know

I said closing my eyes a bit stressed.

Jimin: Well can you explain him to me.

He said while doing something on his phone and then looking back up to me.

Y/n: Taehyung.. well my Taehyung, he was just different. Gosh if you were there and knew him, he'd feel almost like a dream, I used to be cold to him, like mean, I guess, but I didn't mean the mean words when I said them to him, I never could have meant them. But Taehyung was so different.. he was unpredictable, a mystery. He.. makes me feel like a middle schooler..

Jimin: you liked him?

Y/n: Pfft! Liked him!? No way! I was head over heels for that guy, but there's no way in history of man kind not even the entire universe. I mean sure I believe in the soulmates thing where if they are your real soulmates you'll always meet them again, cause you know "small world". But its too good to be true, just too good, and I am the most unlucky person in the world, I don't deserve to have someone that special comes back to me.