Games

Flashback

Y/n: Taehyung!!

Y/n sang his name as she was happy seeing him

Taehyung: What

Y/n: Yah! Taehyung dont be such a meanie today!

Taehyung rolled his eyes

Y/n was always sad about his cold behavior but she had just decided to ignore his rude and cold voice and words and just follow along with her happy and warm ones.

Y/n: Are your free today?

Taehyung: No, busy.

Y/n: Awh! Whyy!! Taehyung your always busyy!

She whines and pouts.

Taehyung: Stop acting like your my clingy girlfriend, cause your not.

Y/n dramatically gasps then giggles trying to hide the small pain, she loved him truly..

Y/n: Yahh! I'm not your clingy girlfriend!

Taehyung: I know and you will never be

Y/n pouts

Y/n: Jimin-iee!!

Jimin laughs and looks up from his phone

Jimin: Yes Y/n?

Y/n: Taehyung is being so mean!!

Jungkook giggles and squeezes her cheeks

Jungkook: Your so silly Y/n, wanna come over to my house later today?

Taehyung: Kook, noo

he tries to whisper, but Y/n heard him

Y/n: Hmm Yes!

Jungkook smiles

Jungkook: Okie dokie! see you there!

Y/n giggles and enters her class

After school

Y/n was the last one to leave the school, well plus the teachers inside, she was studying for awhile inside, she had nothing to do after school other than wait at home till Jungkook calls her to come over.

Y/n grabbed her backpack and then closed her locker and walked through the halls, until she heard talking.

Taehyung: Y/n is just utterly annoying and clingy, I like her sister, Ava

Jungkook: Yah be nice, Y/n is like a sister to me and Jimin Hyung

Taehyung: I dont care, I want her out of this entire school, in fact something even BETTER out of my life, kook, shes gonna come and sleep over and thats the last thing she'll be doing with us, she could go and hang out with her own friends like Samantha and my future wife, Ava of course, and her friends too, Ava is the sweetest girl in the world.

Y/ns heart shatters, a lump begins to grow in her throat, she tries swallowing it before she cries. She speed walks and texts Jungkook.

I cant make it sorry, I just remembered I have to study for the next quiz next week

Her tears begin to fill her eyes, she continuously wipes her tears so it wouldn't be blurry for her to see.

Flashback ended

Taehyung pov

Y/n didnt make it to the sleepover, I was glad, i think I was, but I was bored so i guess..

At school Y/n passed me through the halls, I began to prepare a big smile and a wave from her, but instead i get a cold shoulder and almost like a silent treatment, luckily we have the same first class together.