Part 15

Nico

 I open my eyes to see Aspen's face, eyes still closed and asleep. He must have rolled over in the night and the way his hair has tussled looked so damn cute.I reach out and gently stroke his face, at which he gives a small murmur, so I lightly kiss his cherry lips.His eyes open almost immediately and he moves in to kiss me back, deepening what I'd intended to be an innocent kiss, into a more passionate one.When we finally broke the kiss he looked at me. 

"Good morning. I wasn't sure you'd still be here." 

"Why wouldn't I be? I had my freak out last night sure, but I think we're beyond that now."I lean forward again and kiss him to drive that point home. 

"Now, how about I return the favour and give you a BJ?"

"Y.. you want to suck my....?" He asks in shock.

"Well it's only fair, you sucked mine."With that I move down his body, lifting his cock in my hand and guiding it to my mouth. I've never done this before, but I've received enough to know what I'm doing and I lick from his root to the tip before sucking him into my mouth. I instantly start to feel him hardening, and it keeps on growing in my mouth before I have to pull back as it's starting to hit the back of my throat, and still he keeps growing.I pull off gasping 

"Christ Asp, just how big are you?"

He blushes instantly. 

"I uh... I don't know I never measured, amber said I was big though." he chokes out through panting breaths.

I wrap both my hands around his shaft and the head is still poking out, along with around 2" more. 

 "You've got to be at least 10 inches!" I say, eyes going wide as I take him into my mouth again.

"Whoa, I guess amber wasn't lying. I hadn't seen anyone else erect until yours so.." he trails off shivering with pleasure.

I work the base of his shaft with my hand, as I suck on the top five inches, rolling my tongue around the head.With my spare hand, I reach underneath him and try sliding a finger into his ass but he gives out a yelp as I do. I quickly stop what I'm doing 

"Asp are you ok?" 

"Shit, yeah yeah, it's just a little sore." he croaks.

I continue working his cock so he doesn't go soft at the sudden pain. His hole does look sore.

I continue sucking him and working his shaft, first soft then more urgent moans coming from him. 

"Oh fuckkkk Nico I'm about to cum!" he moans.

I take him as far back in my mouth as I can. I can feel how tight his balls are in my hand and a gentle squeeze is his undoing.

He lets out a long low moan as he starts shooting hot sticky strands of cum down my throat. I hold on as long as I can, but there's so much I have to pull off to breathe as the last few spurts hit me in the face.

I look up at him breathing heavily with some of his cum dripping off my face and he smirks at me.

His cum tastes salty and slightly sweet and as I swallow it, he leans forward and licks my face.

My eyes blow wide as he does this but he just smiles at me some more.

It's at this point I realise he's still hard, something that's only happened to me a few times before. 

"Looks like you're ready for more," I say with a smirk.

"Or you could ignore it, goes away after a while," he says pulling me close and kissing my neck.