Part 23

Nico

"Maybe I should make you wait," I say with a smile.

"Would you be so mean?" Asp says wobbling his bottom lip inches away from mine adorably.

"I don't know, maybe I need some encouragement from the brave and now openly gay man Infront of me," I say with a smile.

"Encouragement like this?" he asks pressing his lips to mine and my stomach does a little flip as it fills with butterflies.

"Mmm, it is a good way to go" I hum kissing him again and pressing him harder against the wall.

He kisses me back just as hard and for a second, I think we both forget the present entirely.

Breaking for air I remember the aim of the kiss and I take a step back sitting down on his bed.

He takes a second gathering himself before sitting next to me and I have to fight not to get distracted again.

"So, you ready for your present?" I ask with a grin.

"Please," he says with an excited bounce.

"Okay, okay don't get too excited it's not that special," I say taking the decorative box from my bag and handing it to him, I crudely scribbled 'Congratulations you are gay' on the top.

"very funny," he says smiling and lifting the gift-wrapped lid free.

Now it is my turn to laugh as a blush overtakes his whole face.

"You didn't tell me you raided Mom's stash," he says looking more embarrassed than I have ever seen him.

"I bought most of it just borrowed a few things from the testers".

"lube" he states matter of fact lifting a few bottles,

"I replaced the one I opened and bought a few plus some different types of tester tubes Mum had in her office."

"I can see, strawberry? Seriously?" Asp says with a chuckle.

"There is chocolate too," I say with a wiggle of my eyebrows, he just rolls his eyes and places them on the bed between us.

"oh lord," he gasps as he lifts the two boxes I had gift-wrapped in rainbow paper.

"They were not part of the original gift, but I thought they would be fun," I say as he begins unwrapping the first.

He blinks at the box before turning it and reading the description his eyes blow wide and I can't help but smile.

"app-controlled?" Asp says questioningly, I direct him to the part of the box that tells him what it is used for and now his eyes shoot to mine.

"App-controlled cock ring?" he says his voice going high-pitched, I simply nod.

He hurriedly puts the box down and pulls the other one open quickly seeing the same brand name and knowing this was also app controlled.

"a cock ring and a Butt plug!" he exclaims looking at me with excitement and trepidation in his eyes, again I simply nod.

He looks through the rest of the box in a rush pulling out a set of three varied-sized rainbow glass butt plugs, a dildo shaped like a tentacle smaller than both myself and asp but again one our moms had made also rainbow colored, the last items were a mug which read 'Gay and Proud' a rainbow poster and rainbow flag, and a card, opening the card he smiled at the rainbow on the front with Gay in big lettering, the card read 'To Aspen, I am incredibly proud of you and will personally stand by your side now you are confident enough to embrace who you are, Nico x' I would never admit the amount of time I took writing that I had gone back and forth on the words wondering if it sounded mushy or friend zone like, I was also not sure exactly how I wanted it to sound but when he wraps his arms around my neck tightly and sobs a thankyou against my shoulder I have to hold in the sigh of relief I wanted to release.

"This is amazing, thank you," Aspen says through what I hope to be happy sobs.

"It's okay I am glad you like them," I say trying to be comforting without breaking down myself.

"I have something for you, I got Mom's approval to get it for me the other day," he says rushing over to his desk and rummaging around in a draw.

I decide to make the impulse decision to charge the new toys while he is rummaging around.

I was surprised to find they both arrived with pretty high charges, but I put them to charge anyway and when I sat back down asp held a closed hand out to me, I held mine under him and he dropped something cold and metallic into my hand.

"What?" I ask confused.

"It's nothing big or dramatic when you panicked the other night it made me think that if you ever need me for anything and our moms are not home or I am asleep and don't hear my phone then you have a way to get to me," he says scratching the back of his neck like he hadn't asked his mom to get me a spare key to his house.

"Oh my god Asp, I can't... you just..." I try my hardest not to sob unable to form full sentences while throwing myself across the room and wrapping my arms around him so tight I would be surprised he could breathe, and the key dug into my palm as I held it in a death grip.

Aspen manages to garble something along the lines of need air can't breathe before I let him go and give him a second to catch his breath before devouring his lips, he puts his hand on my waist as mine wrap around his shoulders.

When we part, he is panting, and his lips are pink and swollen I can't stop the smile on my face as I take his key and hook it to mine making a mental note to pick a keyring to go on it.

Aspen is moving things around on his bed presumably doing his adorable frantic clearing up the clutter he puts the card, flag, mug, and poster on his desk and places the lube and new toys back in the box including the app-controlled ones that were flashing they were fully charged along with the chargers, but he leaves the box on his bed.

"Want to try one of the new toys?" I ask with a cocky smirk; his blush instantly flares on his cheeks.

"if you want to," he says with a coy smile.

"choose one," I say confidently.