Part 24

Aspen

Today was a whirlwind, from being caught in the bar to being gifted the car, then coming out, getting presents from Nico, and then giving him the key, I had questioned myself a million times trying to predict how he would take the gesture, Nico seemed so effortless with these kinds of things he never seems to cross the line from the grey area between friends and more, he always seems to balance it just right leaving us both on very unsure footing as to what exactly we have going on but neither of us is ready to label anything, we seem closer than friends but feels wrong to assume anything else.

To say he took the gift better than I ever anticipated was an understatement I'm sure he had tears in his eyes as he wrapped himself around me I fumbled out an explanation about why I had got it cut but the truth was I'm not sure why, after seeing how broken down he was in the bottom of that shower with me comforting him it just felt right to make sure he always had a way to get to me.

"choose one," he said gesturing to the box of toys I found oddly intimidating, I went to the bottom draw of my desk very glad now that I had swiped a few items from moms test and sample box and with a little more rummaging and a mental note to clear out my drawers I find the bottle of toy wash and headed to the bathroom collecting the box en route.

I was stalling I know but mom had always pushed the importance of washing toys before using them and I remember the box saying they were safe for water play so I didn't hesitate to give all the toys and the outside of the lube bottles a quick wash but when I was done even I had run out of reasons to stall so I went back to my bed and put the two ap controlled toys on the bed.

"Maybe we should sync these up to our phones first and make sure they work," I say grabbing my phone and sitting on the end of the bed, Nico flashes me a knowing smile but thankfully does not utter a word as he opens his phone and downloaded the app linked with a QR code on the side of the box.

I do the same chewing the side of my cheek while waiting until the app is installed and turning both toys on to sync up the app. They connected quickly and a quick check told me he had done the same and was waiting.

"Okay the black ring only has a vibrate function but the other one has three options," I say checking the app and avoiding eye contact, I'm not sure exactly why I'm nervous but something in me told me that adding this dynamic to whatever we were felt somehow more intimate than anything we had done before, I think about it for a second and realize its probably because using any of the new toys requires whichever one of us is wearing it will be exposed and at the mercy of the other and on display for the enjoyment of the person controlling, I am about to say something again when his lips find mine again, I gasp at the sudden contract but quickly get onboard as the kiss deepens and my pulse and temperature spike, I am relieved of my t-shirt quickly barely breaking contact before the mattress shifts below me and I am pushed to my back, I moan as his nails scratch down my side gripping at the top of my now constrictive jeans.

"Now you are not so nervous," Nico says trailing kisses down my neck, I write below him almost ready to tear my clothes off to gain more contact before I feel his fingers unbuckle my belt and pull down my jeans infuriatingly slowly, I hope for a second my pants would follow but they don't, he teases them over my ankles before pausing t fold them slowly before placing them neatly over the end of my bed, I am speechless staring into the eyes of the man that drives me crazier than I ever thought possible.

"I can't help but notice I am wearing far less clothing than you" I manage to say through a dry throat.

"That is correct, would you like me to change that?" he says his voice in a rasp, I nod in response not breaking eye contact as he unbuttons his jeans sliding them lower, before stepping from them and folding them the same as he did mine, next the t-shirt which I realize with his piercings is an art form pulling it over his head in a smooth motion without getting them stuck on anything.

Standing there in just pants and socks I feel like my eyes don't do him enough justice, he should be on stage with thousands of adoring fans drooling over him but even that would not be enough and I am glad he is before me and only me in this moment.

"better"? he asks with a smug grin which I again just nod in response to, I am rewarded when he slowly slides his hands up my legs to the hem of my strained pants before pulling them down and off in swift motion, I gasp as air circulates where clothing was before and he places the over the edge of the bed before looking at me and licking his lips.

"I could tell the toys were making you nervous so I will take over control now, okay?" he says and I pant a breathy yes as he places the toys and his phone next to me on the bed.

He moves over to my light switch flicking it off and flicking my desk lamp on lowering the lighting slightly and meaning the lightbulb was not burning my eyes if I looked up at the ceiling.

He comes back in front of me lowering his boxers and placing them over the other clothes collecting the plain lube and making a show of pouring it onto his fingertips.

When he lifts my legs and begins rubbing my ass slowly I bite my lip.

"I'm going to stretch you out first, if you want me to stop for any reason say 'peaches' okay?" he says while sliding his fingers into me.

"Peaches?" I ask confused and aroused at once.

He smiles not answering, then he gathers the plug toy and slowly slides it into me, it feels heavy and slightly cold.

"Ready baby?" he asks and my heart stammers at the nickname, but I nod.

He opens his phone and presses something suddenly pleasure teases its way through me as the toy he inserted starts vibrating, when he turns up the intensity my eyes roll back in my head.

"Holy shit!" I gasp and a rewarded when he presses something else and the toy begins to pulse, I'm panting and moaning as he turns it up and the pulse becomes more of a throb.

"Enjoying this aren't you" Nico gloats, each throb of the toy causes my cock to throb so it must be brushing against my prostate.

"I wonder if you will enjoy this one too," he says pressing the third button and the toy begins thrusting and rubbing directly against my prostate, If I was not already unable to form words he intensifies the vibrate and throb functions and I see stars. The damn thing is rubbing back and forth on my prostate throbbing on it and vibrating at the same time I can't focus on anything but the sensation I don't even realize how loud I am being until Nico's lips claim me.

"keep being loud like that baby and the whole street will know what we are doing in here," Nico says while caressing my cheek, I struggle to focus long enough to collect the ring on the bed and struggle to slide it onto his cock which is very hard from watching me, I reach for my phone but he turns the thrusting up and my brain turns off half reaching for my phone while my whole body quivers from pleasure. After a few seconds, he lowers it enough for me to relax and my hand closes around my phone, trying to unlock it takes a few attempts but when I do I turn on the vibrate function to half strength and he growls at me and cranks everything up to full, I turn to quivering blubber writhing around on my front on the bed but manage to catch the button and turn his toy to full before my vision explodes again this time to hard my entire body responds and my cock leaks clear fluid everywhere underneath me, I'm so sensitive and over-stimulated I'm sure the friction from my bed sheets it's going to be my undoing.

"fuck I guess that's intense maxed out," he says turning it down I'm still panting as I mumble a sound in agreement and sit up on shaking limbs.

"You haven't come yet though so I am impressed".

"Me too" I mumble then jump out of my skin as he presses a button and two strong pulses probe at me.

"Maybe it's time to test the one still on full strength on my cock." He says and I look down to see the whole of his shaft vibrating at full speed.