Part 5

Aspen 

Nico went home wearing my underwear and as if that was not a lot to process I saw his rock-hard cock today too. Admittedly over a sex scene in a movie but what made it worse was I was rock hard from the minute he walked out of the shower and fuck did it make me throb to see him sit there hard like that, I wanted to touch it so bad, it was so much thicker and veinier than mine, I was dying to know how it felt.

It looked smooth too, I'm pretty sure he knew I was looking but his eyes never moved from the tv, I wonder what his head looked like with his foreskin peeled back, as I only saw the tip poking out, a small bead of pre-cum glistening on it, I had to stop myself licking it! For the First time in my whole life, I am starting to think I really might be 100% gay, And fuck do I need to get these jeans off they are suffocating me.

I couldn't hold it any longer, I closed my blinds and locked my door, quickly getting out of my now too-tight clothes. I practically jump on the bed, my hand closing around my hard shaft, as I slowly start to pump it, His hard cock just sitting there in the open on my bed in the forefront of my mind, I wonder if he went home to do the same thing? I briefly pause to wonder if he could see me right now but if so he would have noticed me watching in the morning which he didn't mention so my view of his room must be better than his of mine.  Oh, fuck I wonder if he noticed I was rock hard the whole time too?

I suddenly shift my position, placing my head where he'd been sitting with the intent to muffle myself, his musky scent still hanging on my bed, What if he tells the whole school I was staring at his cock! No, no he wouldn't do that, he'd look just as weird for being naked in my room, and fuck does my bed smells so good where he was.

Besides, I bet half the school are fantasizing about his dick!, I move slightly inhaling deeper, Fuck I wish I'd been brave enough to touch it and take him in my mouth! But if I had he might have left and not looked back, besides I'm not even sure I'm gay! 

Why am I so confused? And why is he the first person to ever make me feel this way?

I've never been rock hard about a guy in the changing rooms, why him and now? And why was my cock responding? 

And why can't I get the thought of sucking on that glorious cock out of my head? it makes me throb just thinking about it!

Was he showing off for me? Did he want me to make a move?

No, I'm sure he didn't he's straight right? It was just that sex scene. 

I feel my balls tightening as I approach the most confusing climax of my life, My final thought through my head was wondering if he leaked precum in my borrowed underwear, And hoping he'd return them unwashed, Fuck.... I growl as I spray my bedding. 

As I finish I hear the doorbell ring. Quickly throwing on the gown I'd lent Nico, I rush downstairs reaching the door red-faced and breathless and I am sure smelling like my own cum, to find him at my door."I believe these belong to you." He says with that same smirk, handing back my undies. 

"Oh yeah thanks, I was just about to shower" I stumble out slightly embarrassed. 

"I'll not hold you up then, I was going to wash them before returning but didn't want my mum wondering who they belonged to, see you in the morning"I close the door behind him, my heart racing at 100mph, my cock starting to harden again already.I look at the undies in my hands and sure enough, there's a small damp patch in the crotch, Fuck! I groan again going back to my room when my bedroom door is closed I can't help myself, I hold them to my nose and inhale deeply, They smell like my soap but his musky scent too and it goes straight to my cock. What's happening to me? Taken over by a sudden urge, I wrap the undies around my cock and start jerking off into them, His scent clinging to the fabric and now my cock too, He had to know what he was doing, surely? I mean no one could smirk like that and not know right? His mouth looked so tasty too! Now images of him wrapping that mouth around my cock flooded my mind, But then how many friends used my shower and let me see their cock the first time we hung out? Though I think let me is a stretch you couldn't miss it, But he's straight! I argue with myself.

But I thought I was too and now I'm not so sure? In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm not since I am jacking off to someone's pre-cumstain in my underwear Despite already coming once and I'm twitching hard in this damn fabric. Again I feel that tightening of my balls as another confusing orgasm erupts and I spray several loads of cum into the underwear, I don't think I ever came this much before, The undies are completely soaked and I know there's no way I'm putting them in the laundry now, I stuff them under my bed quickly to hide my shame, Realisation crashes over me, I just masturbated twice over Nico. Not some page 3 model but my friend who an hour ago was sat with his cock out on my bed!

His glorious, thick, veiny cock. I suddenly realised that he was completely smooth down there too and I wondered if he shaved or got waxed. I feel a sudden pang of jealousy that someone might get to see and touch it to wax him, Maybe one of those groupies or whatever they call fans of the band, I remember mom talking about how Theresa was worried one of his groupies might turn up knocked up, and I wonder how many he's slept with, Probably brings a different one home each time. My cock is now spent I decide that showers are a good idea, I haven't eaten but now I'm not hungry anyway, I run the shower cold, trying to banish these thoughts from my head, but nothing seems to stop them. 

What the hell will I do. How can I face him tomorrow?

No, he's the one who let it all hangout, I shouldn't be the embarrassed one and if he isn't, I'm sure as hell not going to be! I fall into bed removing the top sheet I made a mess of and try to get all thoughts of Nico briar out of my head, I'm glad moms out overnight, as nothing is working, so I go to her bathroom and sneak one of her Valium, It takes effect pretty quickly surprisingly and before i know it my alarm is blaring.