Part 17

Nico 

 We stopped for burgers on the way home, my treat, and got them to go as Aspen wanted to get a study plan sorted as soon as we got in. I have to admit, I was finding his assertiveness over this pretty hot.

We pulled into his driveway for the second time and he hopped out before I could convince him to do anything else first, I know I asked for his help but I really hate studying.

"Come on Nico, let's get this study plan sorted" he shouts back, as his mum opens the door.

I nod and hold in a grimace as I follow him into the house, 

"Just need to put this in the bin," I say waving the leftover food packaging, Aspen freezes looks confused and then laughs. 

"You mean the trashcan?" 

Mary chuckles at the door "Hi Nico, I see you're still having trouble with the lingo, maybe Aspen can help you with that too" she turns to Aspen 

"well seems as you two are studying, I'm going to spend a few hours with Theresa, we don't get much time to socialise outside of work."With that, she walks past me towards my house. 

"So your mums gone, what kinda mischief could we get up to?" I say wiggling my eyebrows at Aspen.

"Studying" Aspen deadpans."Awww come on maybe a little encouragement," I say checking his mum had gone before I grab the front of his shirt and pull him into a kiss in his front doorstep.

He drags me inside, closing the door behind us."What happened to Mr I have an image?" He asks me when we break the kiss."Hey, you're the one who wanted a kiss as soon as I was able!" I quip back."Ok ok, but seriously, study plan first, fun after."He gives me what he thinks is a stern look but I just find it adorable.

"No one was watching but maybe you would prefer a deeper kiss now it's just us," I say with a shit-eating grin.

"No, work first!" He says, putting his foot down.I sigh, knowing I'm not going to get my way and grudgingly follow him to his room.He sits at his desk and opens a notepad "ok what lessons are you struggling with?"

"Biology," I say with a wink.

He sighs at me "be serious Nico, if you fail, you'll either be held back or have to drop out"

"Okay fine I'm struggling with history, it's not the history I know and maths I only just figured out the currency"

"You mean math?" Asp asks."No maths god you don't even speak English" I sigh jokingly

"Ok good, well both of those I can help with. Pass me your timetable would you?"I hand it over and Asp takes a few minutes to look over it. "Ok so the majority of your history classes are at the end of the week, and the majority of your MATH classes are at the start. So I propose we do History on a Monday night and Math on a Wednesday. That'll leave you 3 free nights for the band. We'll also do a recap and cover any extra ground on both or other subjects on a Sunday afternoon."

"Jeez, you're really gonna make me work huh?"

"You're damn right. Now as the plan is sorted, why don't we work on that biology by having you drop your pants" he says with a wink

"Fuck yes that's a lesson I can get behind," I say doing as ordered for the fastest time ever in my life

The second my pants hit the floor he's on me, wrapping one hand around my cock, the other going to the back of my neck pulling me in for a kiss.

I return the kiss, loving his slender fingers wrapped around me and I sigh into his mouth as he slowly starts pulling my foreskin back.

I place my hands on his hips instinctively drawing closer.

Breaking the kiss he says "I'm going to suck you off now and you'd best not run this time.""Christ Asp, you're never going to let me live that down are you?"

"Nope not one tiny little bit," he says slowly sliding to his knees.

He pumps my cock a few times before wrapping his soft lips around my exposed head "Fuckkkk Asp yes" I say as he swirls his tongue around my head.

My stomach jumps and I have to anchor my hand in his hair.

I can't believe this is only his second blow job, as in one fluid motion, without gagging he takes me to the root.

"Holy fuck" I gasp as I spasm and barely manage to stop myself from finishing there and then.

"How the fuck can you do that Asp?" I pant out.He pulls off for a second "I have no gag reflex, I lost it along with my tonsils as a kid."With that, he takes me back in and to prove his point further, massages me with his tongue.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I gasp trying my hardest not to explode two sucks in.

He grabs my balls, squeezing them gently at first and I moan out, precum now definitely leaking from me.

"If you don't stop I'm gonna blow" I manage to pant, My mind is transported back to the first time but I realise now I'm more likely to force it deeper than push him away.

I feel him smile, then he increases the pressure of his sucking. Christ this feels so good, I don't want it to end but I feel my orgasm fast approaching. 

"Shhhhhit Asp I'm gonna cum!" I gasp out and in response he wraps his arms around my waist, preventing me from pulling away, not that I wanted to.I Buck my hips, hitting the back of his throat as the first wave of cum erupts from me, sliding straight down. He pulls back slightly as the second load shoots over his tongue, satisfied "mmmmmm" sounds coming from him. He doesn't let up though, he's still sucking me and now he knows I'm going nowhere he returns a hand to my balls, squeezing them, milking the third eruption from me. They feel like the biggest loads I've ever spent and as the fourth hits, I lose my balance, falling onto his bed, my cock coming out of his delicious lips with an audible pop.I lay there panting as a small amount of cum still oozes from my cock, starting to run down it.Aspen looks at me.

"Oh no, I'm not wasting a drop!" And kneels down, licking up my now softening shaft, cleaning every inch before wrapping his soft lips around the head and sucking and remaining cum out of me.

how the fuck did that just happen? I have never come more than twice with anything, and more importantly, Aspen hadn't finished once yet.