~*Chapter 23*~

*Zayn's POV*
"Hey Li I wanna talk to you before we get to my mum's." I say pulling into a parking lot.

"Oook" he says looking at me confused. "First I wanna tell you that I do wanna do this. I never thought I'd find someone that I love as much as I love you. Second is more of a warning. Like I said last night my mum and sisters can be bitches. And because I'm me I'm bound to do something stupid that I shouldn't do,"I say making him laugh. "

"But I'm trying to remind myself your my number one priority. It's just when my mum starts her mouth. I get so sick of hearing her I'll say anything to make it stop,"I say.

"Cause right now I'm so nervous I'm sweating bullets and it's funny cause I could care less if they approve of you or whatever. It just I don't wanna hear my mum act like she knows what's best for me or try to set me up with of her friend's sons. But you do believe me don't you that I love you and I wanna do this,"I ask. "Yes baby,"He says.

"Ya, know all the time you say you don't how you landed a guy like me. Like I'm some wonderful prize?" I ask rolling my eyes. Making him nod. "You are a prize baby,"He says.

"We'll just agree to disagree. Because you have it totally wrong, baby you're the prize." I tell him caressing his cheek pulling him toward me, connecting our lips. "Come here" I mumble against his lips, helping him climb over center console straddling my hips.

"You have no idea what you do to me." I tell him kissing his neck. "Every part of you is perfect,"I say connecting our lips again. My tongue massaging his until we find the need for air to be to much. I lay my forehead against his until our breathing evens out.

"I love you baby I'll try my best not to be an idiot,"I say making him laugh. "It's alright I know you're an idiot you can't help it,"He says with a wink. "Heyyyyy" I wine.

"Did you just call me an idiot?" I ask tickling his side. "Tell me your sorry." I say when his body starts jerking from my assault on his sides. "Ok ok, I'm sorry I think you were somehow related to fooking Einstein." He says laughing and breathing heavy.

"Well thank you baby. You're so sweet ." I say kissing his lips making him roll his eyes. "Ok, we really should go." I laugh kissing him one more time just because I can. "You know you're mean,"He jokes. "But you love me,"I say. "I love how you don't deny being mean. But yes I love you,"He says with a smile.

*Liam's POV*
When we pull up outside Zayn's mum's house I feel like I'm gonna throw up. "Zayn she's gonna hate me and she's gonna think I'm just prep from uptown Bradford,"I say.

"Li, baby breath. Who cares I'm dating you not her. I mean I love my mum, but about certain things she can be really closed minded,"He says.

"But what is she gonna think about the shit Louis and I've drug you all into? We've not heard back from detective Corden yet,"I say.

"Baby, I'm a big boy I can take care of myself,"I say kissing his head. "You ready?" He ask "To be honest no, but let's go,"I say making him laugh.

*Zayn's POV*
"Hey mum I'm here,"I say walking in not bothering to knock.

"Zayn baby, I've missed you,"my mum says coming up and hugging me. "Oh you brought a friend?" She ask

"Well sorta, I'll explain in a bit because I only wanna explain it once,"I say. "But Liam this is my mum Trisha,"I say. "Nice to meet you miss Malik,"Liam says.

"Nice to meet you too, but honey please call me Trisha,"She says.

"Where are dad and the girls?"I ask "In the living room,"she says.

"Well come here I need to talk to you,"I tell her. "Ok, but Zayn your scaring me,"She says. "Everything's fine, in fact everything's great,"I say. "Hey papa hey girls,"I say walking into the living room.

"Liam this is my papa Yaser and my three sisters Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa,"I say pointing everyone out.

"Zayn has something to tell us,"My mum says coming in to living room making me take a deep breath. "Well Liam's not just a friend we're dating,"I say.

"Well honey that's great. Why did you seem so nervous?" She ask "Well because that's not the whole story. Just let me finish before you say anything,"I say grabbing Liam's hand. "Liam's from uptown, and his parents weren't happy when they found out we were together. They tried to have me,Harry and Josh arrested for kidnapping,"I say.

"I TOLD YOU ZAYN ALL PEOPLE FROM UPTOWN ARE SNOBS!" My mum yells and I get so mad I can hardly breathe. "REALLY MUM? BECAUSE I KNOW MORE THAN A COUPLE THAT AREN'T SNOBS. YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THEY  JUDGE US WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU KNOW WHAT LIAM AND HIS FRIEND LOUIS WELL OUR FRIEND DID?

THEY TURNED IN THEIR PARENTS AND LOUIS HAS SIX SIBLINGS! THEIR ALL LIVING WITH US NOW! NOW IS THAT SOMETHING A PREP OR SOMEONE WHO ONLY THINKS ABOUT THEM SELVES WOULD DO? PLUS LOUIS AND LIAM HAVE NEVER BEEN ACCEPTED BY THEIR PARENTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T USE MONEY LIKE THEIR PARENTS THINK THEY SHOULD THEY GIVE IT TO PEOPLE THAT NEED IT!" I yell

"Zee just stop it's ok." Liam whispers pulling on my sleeve.  "Visit with them for a while I'll go to car. I can call Josh or Niall. I'll leave your keys in the car." He says grabbing the keys from my pocket starting to turn around.

"NO LI IF THEY CAN'T ACCEPT YOU THEN THEY CAN'T ACCEPT ME WE'RE A PACKAGE DEAL! SO WHAT'S IT GONNA BE ARE YOU GONNA ACCEPT LIAM, OR LOSE ME?" I ask

"I'm sorry Liam I guess we've not had the best experiences with people from uptown. But Zayn you're completely right I judged him before I got to know him,"She says and Liam starts bawling. Making my mum confused.

"I-I s-sorry I just di-didn't think you'd give me a ch-chance,"He says crying into my chest. "Well honey from those word right there I can tell you different. And I apologize,"She says.

"And the crap with my parents trying to get him arrested. I wouldn't for one second let him go to jail for something he didn't do. Heck I'm not sure I could let him go to jail for something he DID do,"He laughs making me smile and lean in connecting our lips.

"So we're good Mr. and Mrs. Malik?" He ask making them look at each other. "Actually son no we're not,"My dad says. "You call me Yaser and her Trisha not Mr. and Mrs. Malik." My dads smiles.
______________
"Ok mum we'll come back. I sure Harry would love for you to meet Louis,"I say kissing my mum bye, and finally getting out of the door.

"Well I think after we got over that hiccup at the start I think everything went ok in fact they may like you more than me,"I tell him when we get in the car.

"Thank you,"He whispers making me confused.

"Huh for what baby?"I ask "Taking up for me, and sticking by me,"He says looking at his lap. "Hey look at me,"I say lifting his face. "Baby you had me since that day in park. I'm fooking whipped and I couldn't care less because it's you,"I say making him laugh connecting our lips. "I love you,"He says. "I love you too baby so much,"I tell him with a smile so big my face may split open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments