~*Chapter 12*~

*Liam's POV*
We've been driving for about ten minutes when I break. Making Zayn pull over. "Zayn why don't they w-want me?" I cry. "Baby I don't know I guess their crazy." He says making me laugh.

"I don't know what your laughing at. Your perfect, and I'm sorry but if your family can't see that, then they don't deserve you. I'm sorry baby I can't imagine how bad it hurts, but I'll always be there for you. And the boys will be there to." He says kissing me.

"Can you call Lou and tell him we're on our way, to keep an eye out?"He ask "Yeah"I say getting my phone out of my pocket.  "Hey Lou we'll be their in about five minutes." I say when he answers.

"NO!"he screams. "Zayn pull over at this store." I tell him. "Are you backing out?" I ask surprised. 

"Li put me on speaker,"He says. "Guys I'm not backing out or at least I don't want to, but Li my parents are threatening to get Zayn arrested,"He cries. "Louis you wanna come right?" Zayn ask "More than anything,"Louis answers.

"Ok well if you can hold out for a couple a hours we're gonna go to the house and make a game plan. Does that sound ok?" Zayn ask

"Yeah I can do that. But can you please do me a favor?" Louis ask  "Anything Lou,"Zayn says.

"Listen I don't know w-when I'll see H-Harry again. I heard my parents talking about sending me off. Can you tell him I love him,"He ask.

"No but you can tell him. Because you're not going anywhere,"Zayn says.

"Zayn, I know you're trying to help but please I don't want you getting into trouble because of me,"Louis cries.

"Louis do you consider me a friend?" He ask

"Yeah, but what's that have to do with anything?" He ask

"Well I consider you a friend too. And after my family and Li." He says smiling at me. "My friends are the most important things in my life no matter how long you've been in it. Plus I'm not dealing with Harry crying ,that's your job,"He says makings us laugh.

"In all seriousness we'll call you as soon as we can.,"Zayn says ending the call.

"How?" I ask "Uh what'd you mean?" Zayn ask me confused. "How are you so perfect?" I ask making him blush.

*Zayn's POV*
"Ok  boys we've got a problem." I yell as I come through the door.

"Where's Louis?" Harry ask Liam.  "Well Haz that's what we're trying to find a solution to. Don't worry you'll have your man." I say sitting on the couch and explaining everything. 

"Li could Louis sneak out tonight?" Josh ask "Actually yeah, we used to sneak out all the time through his bedroom window. I'd say he's so upset that he didn't even think about that,"Liam says.

"Well Li txt him and remind him and if he'll do that I'll go pick him up at about nine." I tell him. "Yeah,he said he could he said just to be carful,"He tells me.

*Louis' POV*
"WHAT!?" I scream. "I'm sorry Lou I just wanted to tell you I support you. And I'd love to meet this guy that stole my brother's heart. And if I can do anything to help I'm here,"Lottie says.

"Hey, Lotts sorry I didn't mean to snap at you like that. And would you really help me?" I ask "Louis I've always supported you, you know that. Why? What'd you need?" She ask "I know Lotts and you don't know how much that's meant to me. That's why I'm gonna miss you the most." I say making her look at me confused.

"Lottie, you can't tell mum and dad." I say making her nod. "I'm moving in with Harry tonight. Their coming by at nine to get me. I'm sneaking out my window,"I tell her.

"Louis first theirs no need to miss me I'll sneak and visit you if you'll let me. And second do you need help?" She ask "Actually yeah, my clothes. Could you sneak and put theses two duffle bags at the end of the driveway?" I ask

"Yeah, and if you get there tonight and realize you forgot something txt me. Also I'll keep everyone busy in the den, you said they were picking you up around nine right?" She ask making me nod.

"Well I'm gonna miss you around here." She says trying not to cry. "Come here and give me a hug and let me have your bags,"She says. "And when you get there tonight I better get a call telling me your ok." She says pulling me into a hug.

*Lottie's POV (surprise)*
"Lottie what were you doing outside?" Mum ask when I come back in from putting Louis' bags at the end of the driveway. "I just needed some fresh air,"I lie.

"Ok just be careful your brother has showed us we're not even safe in our own home." She blows rolling her eyes.

"Mum, I'm just wondering what the big deal is? I mean I talked to Lou and this guy he's dating he seems to be head over heels for him." I ask making my mum's eyes go wide.

"Lottie this guy is from downtown Bradford, all this guy wants is money or to hurt Louis. He shouldn't be with a guy in the first place,"She says.

"Mum do you not love Louis?" I ask making her eyes go wide. "Lottie of course I do, but he's not gonna put the rest of you in danger and make me look like a fool at work because he wants to experiment,"She says.

"Mum, you've not even met this guy and your saying he's a danger, And it shouldn't matter that he's in love with a guy. Love is love and you can't choose it."I tell her as my phone dings.

Louis:
Lotts I'm heading out. Your the oldest now. I love ya.

Lottie:
Lou stop being a drama queen. You're leaving the house not dying. But I love ya too don't forget to call me.

"Earnest is wanting us to play game in living room." I tell her trying to hold my tears back.

*Louis' POV *
It's eight forty and I'm so fooking nervous. Harry just txt me telling me they'd be here in about fifteen minutes. So after txting Lottie I make my way to my deck and carefully climb down the tree. I thought my mum caught me, I almost fell out of the tree and I accidentally screamed. Luckily Lottie saw me and got her attention away from the window.

"HAZZA!!" I yell running into his arms.

"I was so scared I wouldn't be able to tell you." I cry into his chest. Making him look at me confused.

"Baby, I'm right here." He says pulling me close. "But baby what did you wanna tell me?" He ask "Lou we got your bags, but Josh and I will give you sec." Zayn says giving me a wink and knowing smile.

"Ok, am I missing something?" Harry ask "No baby, it's just I was afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you that I um, I love you,"I tell him  looking down. "Louis please look at me. Baby I love you. When Zayn told me what was going on I felt like my world was over. He says connecting our lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments