~*Chapter 16*~

*Zayn's POV*
My first morning waking up with Liam in my arms should have been great but instead we're woken up with Josh barging into the room. "What the fook man?" I groan "I'm sorry to wake you all but we have a problem. You need to get up. Niall's getting Haz. I'll meet both of you in the living room." He says pointing at Liam and I.

"Zayn, it's my parents I know it." Liam says starting to panic . "Baby to be honest by the way Josh was panicking you're probably right, but baby I'm here and nothings coming between us I promise." I tell him grabbing his hips and pulling him on top of me. "I'll never understand it." He says holding my face. Making me look at him confused. "Understand what baby?" I ask

"How did I get lucky enough to land a guy like you? Your caring and sweet and oh my gosh your a fooking sex god." He says making me laugh. "If I'm so sexy why haven't I got a good morning kiss?" I ask pulling him down to connect our lips, but he pushes me away. "What's wrong?" I ask confused. "Baby I've got morning breath,"He says.

"Li, I couldn't care less about fooking morning breath. I need a kiss." I pout making him laugh. "You're a big baby did you know that?" He ask connecting our lips. I lick is bottom lip asking for entrance but he surprises me by pulling away.

"Uh Uh mister you know as well as I do if we start that we won't get out of bed,"He says. "And that's problem, why?" I joke kissing his neck. "Because, as much as I'd love to stay in bed with you all day we have stuff to deal with today. Now come on let's see what's up." He says giving me a peck on the lips before getting off my lap. "Oook if we have to." I wine making Liam laugh. "Baby I promise you'll live." He says shaking his head.

*Liam's POV*
"Now tell me if this kiss isn't better." I tell Zayn after I brush my teeth. "I couldn't tell, I think I need another sample,"He smiles. "Oh come on." I tell him grabbing his hand. When we walk into the living room I'm instantly worried, because Louis is on Harry's Lap bawling his eyes out.

"What'd they do?" I ask taking a deep breath. "Well we recorded it. But Niall and I were seeing what the weather was gonna be today. When this came on,"Josh says. "Wait Josh don't play it yet. I just want you and Louis to know we're here for you. And we love you,"Niall says. "Ni your scaring me,"I say. "Ok well here it is but like Ni said we're here for you,"Josh says pressing play.

"Sorry for this interruption but we have some kidnappers here in Bradford." The news lady says.

When I hear that I crumble to ground. Zayn is instantly picking me up taking me to couch.

"Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson have been kidnapped from their own houses. Here's a video showing the kidnappers grabbing Liam from his own father."

She says showing a video of Zayn grabbing me from my dad when he hit me.

"He also has accomplices, here is a video of them waiting outside of the Tomlinson home." She says showing another video of Harry,Zayn and Josh waiting for Louis.

"If you have any information please call the police. Their families just want them back. The detective on the case in detective Corden,"She says.

"Guys we have to go back we can't mess your lives up like this. They have all three of you on camera. I mean fook it's bad enough we're dragging you, and Harry into it. But now they have Josh on camera. Im sorry I'd love to stay with you and I know Lou would love the same but I don't want you all getting in trouble for something you didn't do. Come on L-lou I'll help y-you get your stuff,"I cry.

"Wait I gotta an idea." Niall says as Louis gets off Harry's lap who is also crying. "Niall I wanna stay with Haz but..." Louis starts "Damn it, Louis just listen to my plan. If you don't like it we'll figure something else out cause you're not leaving. Even if means we really do have to kidnap you." Niall says with tears in his eyes.

"Baby calm down we'll figure something out,"Josh says. "Now what's your plan baby?" Josh ask wrapping Niall in his arms. "Well your parents committed a crime. They said you all got kidnapped when they knew that wasn't true. I don't know if you'll be willing to do this,"Niall says. "Well fooking tell us Niall so they can tell us if it's something their willing to do it,"Zayn says annoyed.

"Ok what if we call the detective that's on the case, and explain everything? I mean if you all had kidnapped them you wouldn't call him. But the thing is they gave false information to the police. If you do this their gonna serve some time. And I know you both have siblings. So if you don't wanna to do it I understand," Niall explains. "Well my sisters are older yeah they'll be mad but they'll get over it. I'll do it, but all of Lou's siblings are younger. So it's up to him." I say looking at Louis.

"Haz? If I do this would you help me take care of sisters and brother?" Louis ask making Harry's eyes go wide. "Baby,absolutely but you would actually do that for me?" He ask making Louis nod. "Ok guys I want you all to be positive. Once we talk to the detective we can't take it back." Josh says making Louis and I look at each other and smile. "Give me a damn phone,"I tell them.

"Hi, I've got information about the Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. My name? Oh my name is Leeroy. Could you have the detective come to this address." I ask giving her the address. "Thank you ma'am,"I tell her hanging up. "Leeroy?" Zayn laughs. "Shut up, it was the first name that popped in my head,"I laugh. "Now he'll be here in fifteen minutes,"I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments