~*Chapter 10*~

AN-NOSH SMUT I'VE NEVER DONE NOSH SMUT SO IT MAY SUCK SORRY. LET ME KNOW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 weeks later*
*Josh's POV*
"Guys I don't know I feel like I'm losing him." I tell Harry and Zayn. "He's been so stand offish lately." I say almost in tears.

"When did you first notice it,"Harry ask. "It really started the morning after you Louis got together. We were the last ones up and Liam and Louis had spent the night, and when we got up you had made pancakes. But every since that morning he's not been the same.I don't know what I did," I tell him. "I think may have an idea." Harry says making Zayn and I look at him.

"Zayn and I are both in new relationships. We're going through the honeymoon phase. You and Niall have been together for what close to two years? I mean this is just a guess but I think he's in a way jealous that our relationships are still in the touchy filly phase where you can't get enough of each other,"Harry says.

"So what do I do am I gonna loose him?" I ask letting a tear slip past. "No your not." Zayn says.

"Haz why don't we take Liam and Louis on a double date tonight?" Zayn ask "Ok, but how's that helping Josh and Niall?" He ask "Well Harry can you make them a romantic dinner for tonight? And we'll let them have the house to them selves for a while?"Zayn ask "Yeah, I'll get started on the food. Zayn you txt. Liam and tell him to txt Louis and tell him to be here at five. Josh you go take a shower,"Harry says. "Thanks guys I love ya." I tell them running down the hall to my room.

*Niall's POV*
Oh great Louis and Liam are here again. Their nice and they make Zayn and Harry really happy.

It's just Josh never does romantic things for me anymore. I see the two couples coming out of the house they must be going on date. It's been forever since Josh took me out. I take a deep breath and put on a brave face. "Date night?" I ask "Yeah, just something simple. But we'll see you all later." Harry says getting in Louis car.

"Hey,babe I'm home." I say opening the door. "Why didn't we go on the date with them?" I ask "I didn't wanna go beca...." He starts but I cut him off. "JOSH DOES IT MATTER WHAT I WANT? WE NEVER DO ANYTHING ANYMORE!" I yell "FOOK NIALL YES IT MATTERS WHAT YOU WANT! THAT COULD BE WHY I GOT HARRY TO COOK US FOOKING DINNER! FOR A FOOKING DATE JUST ME AND YOU! BUT NEVERMIND I'M GOING TO FOOKING BED! I KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME BUT I LOVE YOU!" he yells storming down the hall.

When I open the door to our room the sight I see breaks my heart. Josh is laying in bed sobbing his eyes out.

"Niall I-I d-don't wanna loose you. Your w-what keeps me going,"He cries. "Baby your not gonna loose me." I tell him sitting on the bed. "I'm sorry I've been so weird the past couple of weeks. And the dinner was very sweet. I just see them and I think how we used to be how we always would cuddle on the couch and watch movies and be all coupley." I say not looking him in the eye. "Baby we can cuddle and be coupley, just you and me. We can kick the guys out." He says making me laugh, But I for one love where our relationships at. Because I'm closer to the day I ask you to be mine forever." He says making my eyes go wide. "Really?" I ask making him laugh.

"Come here."He says reaching out to take my hand and sit on his waist. "Niall I want everything with you. To buying our first house. To adopting our first kid. Ya know what fook it I wasn't gonna do this for a couple of months. But, Niall James Horan I don't have a ring but will you marry me?" He ask making me tackle him into the bed. Our lips move together hungrily like we can't get enough of one another. "Is that yes?" He ask making me nod.

"Ok wait minute.
I'll get you better ring , but for right now. Will this work?" He ask coming back over with piece of his drum kit that's a ring shape.

"Most definitely, that'll work." I tell him letting him slide it on my finger. I pull him down by his collar making him land on me.

"Baby I love you." He says pulling my shirt off. "I love you too" I moan has he kisses and nips at my neck. I pull his shirt off and immediately start unbuckling his pants him doing the same to me.

"Baby lift up so I can get these the rest of way off." He says pulling my pants and boxers off doing the same to himself.

"Gosh I can't get over how beautiful you are." He says making me blush. He leans over getting lube slicking up three of his fingers. He leans down kissing me, as he pushes his first finger in making me gasp. "Oh gosh you can add another." I moan. He does as asked scissoring me open. "Oh my Jo-Josh another!" I moan letting him put the last one in.

"Ok baby I want you." I moan making him nod removing his fingers , and slicking himself up. He bends down kissing me through the stretch. He gives me couple minutes to adjust. "Y-you c-can move." I moan filling him pull almost completely out before thrusting back in. While kissing up and down my neck. "Right there!" I moan when he hits my prostate. He keeps hitting my special spot dead on. "I-I m close baby." I moan "M-me too baby. Come on baby same time " he says. We release together he pulls out after working us through our highs. "Baby I'll be back I'm gonna get washcloth." He says kissing me.
__________
"I DID TOO BEAT HIM!" Louis yells coming through the door with the other guys. Josh and I are cuddled on the the couch watching a movie.

"Ok Louis you beat me at the fooking racing game." Liam says make Louis turn to us with satisfied smile.

"No he didn't" Liam mouths making Josh and I laugh.

"Oh guys come here I want you to meet some one." Josh says giving me a wink making me smile. They all looked confused but come over to us.

"It's Niall, We know Niall, you should too he's your boyfriend." Harry says "But you know Niall my boyfriend this Niall is my fiancé,"Josh says . Making everyone's jaw drop.

"Wait what fiancé?" Zayn ask is disbelief. Making us nod, and me show them the makeshift ring.

"Congratulations guys!" They all say. "Thanks we're waiting till after UNI to get married though,"I tell them.

"Oh by the way Harry you were right, you got yourself a good one, Louis don't let him go."Josh says with wink. "I wasn't planning on it, but what was he right about?" Louis ask

"I'll explain later."Harry says kissing Louis this has been one of the best days of my life.

"Well congrats you two, but Li and I have to go last time I stayed the night I got grilled about where I was." Louis says kissing Harry.

"Yeah my parents didn't like it either, ask if I was out fooking some guy." Liam says rolling his eyes and kissing Zayn bye.

"Can I come by UNI and pick you up?" Zayn ask. "I'll never talk to you again if you don't." Liam smirks kissing Zayn one last time before Louis pulls them apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments