~*Chapter 6*~

*Liam's POV*
"Louis said that was fine and he was glad I was feeling better." I tell Zayn after texting Louis.

"Ok to be honest I'm a little nervous." He says making me look at him confused. "What'd you mean?" I ask

"I've never driven a car that cost this much." He says making me laugh.

"Don't laugh what if I accidentally wreck? I mean I'm gonna be careful but someone could always hit us or something. And from what you tell me I'm trash to yours all's parents. They might make it like I stole the car and kidnapped you." He rambles making me grab his face so he was looking at me.

"Zayn, you trust me right?" I ask making him nod. "Do you trust Lou?" He's not as sexy but yeah I trust him." He says making me blush.

"Louis and I wouldn't let that happen. We've been keeping stuff from our parents every since I can remember also Louis and I'd figure out something. But I think you'll be fine. Anyways a man that drives a BMW is hella sexy,"I say with smirk. Making Zayn blush.

"That's what you get for making me blush,"I laugh.

"Oh so I'm not sexy in less I'm in a BMW?" He ask "No comment,"I say with a smile.
Making him laugh.

"Ok where to?" He ask carefully starting the car almost like he's afraid he gonna break it. Making me laugh. He looks at me confused.

"Sorry, but I know you said you've not driven an expensive car before. But you have driven before right?" I joke "Shut up, I'd never be able to pay Louis back if something was to happen. This car is worth more than my life." He says with sad eyes.

"ZAYN!" I yell making him jump and look at me confused. "Theirs not a car in the world worth more than your life or anybody else's life. Don't ever think just because you don't make the same amount money or live in a different part of town. Or you drive a less expensive car, please never think your not worth it. Please do you have any idea how lost Louis and I felt before we met you that day. You help us get through our days. Before I probably didn't say ten words a day unless I spent it with Louis." When I'm done with my rant, I see tears in Zayn's eyes.

"Thanks for making me almost cry." He laughs wiping at his eyes. "Ok, how about we do something to get your mind off todays events?" He ask "Like what?" I ask curious. "You'll see,"He says with smile.

*Zayn's POV*
I hope he enjoys what I'm thinking of. I've never felt the need to make someone happy as much as do when I'm with him. Every since I saw him that day in the park he's all I can think about.

"Are you kidnapping me and stealing Louis' car?" He jokes when I tell him he'll see.

"No, now stop asking. You'll see when we get there." I tell him shutting him up.

I swear when we pull up I think his eyes are gonna pop out of his head. "If you don't like laser tag we can do something else. I just thought it'd get your mind off of everything." I tell him. Suddenly Liam breaks down into tears.

"Li I'm sorry it was a stupid idea." Please don't cry. I beg, I'm surprised when he stops me from turning the car back on.

"What?" I ask him confused wiping a few tears off his cheek.

"Are you an idiot?" He ask with smile making me more confused. "I guess so because I'm so confused,"I tell him making laugh.

"Zayn, Louis and I didn't really have a childhood. Our parents still get mad because we go play footie. Because according to them it's not what people with money should be doing." He said rolling his eyes.

"You gotta realize our parents are conceded, and I love them but their not good people. I came home one day and I thought my parents would be so proud of me for doing something good." He says beginning to cry again.

"Liam calm down, breathe in and out and take your time,"I tell him. " Well I came home so excited and told my mum I donated my birthday money to a charity at school, a-and she got so mad at me she she slapped me." He said making me gasp.

"A-and when my dad got home I was grounded for like two weeks. All because I gave to someone who needed it. It was my birthday money. I thought I'd done something wrong for the longest time." He says wiping his eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask making him nod. "If you wanted to do some of the things you were deprived of as kid, why not do it when you turn eighteen,"I ask.

"Because my dad's paying for my college and he would've stopped. But Louis and I've been saving money here and there, even snuck and got jobs at the campus store. We're gonna get a flat after graduation." He says not making eye contact.

"Hey, hey you have to cheer up come on let me beat your arse at laser tag." I say smirking at him. "Oh really? We'll see,"He says.

"It might be my first time playing but I'd say I can whip you at laser tag." He says getting out.

"Well your lying to yourself but wait for me." I say making him roll his eyes.

"Hi two games please." I tell the lady behind the counter. After paying and putting our vest on. I hear the buzzer ring and the lights go off.

The first game I won but Liam's a fast learner I manage to shoot Liam twice and he's shot me three times when I lose track of him. As I go around one of the corners I accidentally bump into him making us scream me and stumble back, Liam must have tried to catch me before I fell, because next thing I know he's laying on top of me with both of us laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments