~*Chapter 5*~

*Niall POV*
"Hey baby?" I ask getting Josh's attention. "Do you think everything's ok?" I ask

"Baby I'm sure everything will turn out fine."Josh says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But, Liam's not even come in yet and Louis' still outside," I say. bringing my arms around his neck. "I know baby, and I'm not sure really what's wrong. But what I am sure of is that as long as their with Zayn and Harry somehow everything will workout." He tells me kissing my neck. Making me laugh.

"Josh we gotta finish getting thing ready for the party." I say but I tilt my head giving him better access. "Oh it's all the the usual people coming. If they don't where things are by now then theirs no helping 'em." He says lifting me on the counter crashing our lips together.I instantly wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer. He pulls my shirt over my head making me accidentally knock my Bluetooth speaker off the counter. Not that either of us could care we just cared about each other.

He starts kissing my neck again when we hear it. Someone clearing their throat. Making us freeze, and look to the back door. To a smirking Louis and Harry. Their holding hands. They'll make cute couple.

"I'M TELLING ZAYN!!"Harry says winking at Louis making him blush. "We share this house and if Louis and I hadn't of come in you all would be fooking on the counter.

Come on lads this is where we eat." Harry wines taking his phone from his pocket with a smirk. "Hey sorry to bother you while your with Liam, but you'll never believe what Louis and I saw,"He says with smile.

"Well let's just say you and I need to be careful when walk into kitchen." He says and I can here Zayn laughing.

"Luckily we came in before anything happened." He says making me hide face in Josh's neck.

"I'll do my best to keep an eye on them but that's a big job,"He says with smirk.

"But you and Liam have fun. Love ya man wish Louis and I luck." He says making me confused.

"Ok first off Harry your a dickhead! And second not that Josh and I need someone to keep an eye on us, but if we did why would it only be you two?" I ask

"Liam didn't feel in the party mood so him and Zayn are hanging out." Louis says as Harry wraps his arms around his waist.

"Ok, and what's this?" I ask pointing between the two. Making them blush.

"Louis, he's not gonna stop until we tell him." Harry says making Louis nod.

"Louis and I like each other where it'll go we don't know, and we're nothing official yet. But we're seeing where things go." Harry says squeezing Louis.

Harry made Josh go in the living room with him and move the couch and get the stereo fixed up. According to Harry we weren't trusted to be alone together. "Hey Louis." I say getting his attention as he closes the fridge.

"I know we just met but I'm here for you and Liam if you need me," I tell him.

"Thanks mate you don't know what that means to me, and I'm sure Liam will feel the same." He says as a tear slips out.

"Well hell Lou, I didn't mean to make you cry. I just want you to know I'm here for you if you need me for anything. Josh feels the same way." I tell him hugging him.

"Niall you don't know how refreshing it is to hear someone say that. Instead of you deserve what you get because your gay." He cries into my chest. "Hell babe what did ya do to him?" Josh jokes

"What's wrong?" Harry ask Louis. "This is probably the gayest thing I've ever said, but their happy tears,"Louis says with smile.

"Ok, just making sure I didn't wanna have to kick Niall arse,"Harry says.

"As if you could,"I tell him.

"No Niall's being a perfect sweetheart,"Louis says.  "Well duh! My Nialler's perfect,"Josh says.  Making me laugh and everyone roll their eyes.

"Hey people are gonna be here in a few. Let's have a beer and in the living room while we wait for party to acutely get started,"Harry says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:Please vote and leave some feedback I love to read your comments