~*Chapter 13*~

*Louis' POV*
"Lotts I'm not even to the house yet." I say answering my phone. "Lou that's not why I'm calling. We may have problem. Mum and dad found out you were gone,"Lottie says.

"Lotts calm down I knew they'd find out. They had to,"I tell her. "Yeah Lou but this is different. What'd you mean different?" I ask worried "Well when they found out you were gone, to say they were pissed is putting it mildly. She found out I helped, so I'm in deep shit. But I heard them on FaceTime with Mr. and Mrs. Payne. There gonna try and make it like you and Liam didn't go willing. I guess like they came and got you. And their gonna say they were blackmailing Li, that's the only reason he went.  But I just called to warn you and to let you know I tried to stop them. Make sure you tell Li I tried to stop them,"Lottie cries.

"Lottie everything will be ok. I'll tell him and We'll figure something out. I love ya." I tell her hanging the phone up. "What's going on baby?" Harry ask "Harry I'm so sorry" I tell him breathing heavy. "Louis calm down and breath and tell us what's going on." Josh says from the front seat.

"H-Harry will you just hold me? I have to explain it to Li too, so I'll just tell you when I tell him?" I cry "Yeah baby that's fine." Harry says pulling me to his chest. "And Lou I don't know what's up. But we're all here for you and Li ,"Zayn says.

"Li we need to talk to you and Niall it's important." I say has we walk in the house.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Liam ask running and hugging me. "Ok everyone first I wanna apologize for the trouble we've caused and I know Liam will agree but if you don't wanna deal with us anymore we understand." I say making Liam eyes go wide.

"Lou, you're scaring me" he says as Zayn wraps his arms around my waist.

"Li everything will be fine." Zayn says pulling him against his chest. "Ok Lottie called on the way here and when my parents found out I ran away they were pissed. I wasn't worried until Lottie told me their plan,"I cry.

"My parents are planning on saying I was kidnapped and as for your parents Li they've planned to say the boys blackmailed you about something." I cry into Harry's chest.

"Guys L-lou's right this changes everything. We can't stay here. We don't wanna mess up your life,"Liam cries.

"W-we'll get our stuff and go to a hotel. I'm so sorry." I tell them walking out of the room.

*Zayn's POV*
I look at the boys getting a nod from each of them. "LIAM IF YOU THINK WE'RE LETTING EITHER ONE OF YOU LEAVE YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN!" I yell making him stop dead in his tracks. "Listen baby, do you remember what I told Louis today? About being friends?" I ask making him nod.

"Well that applies extra to you. No offense Lou. But if I were to ask Haz , "do you want Liam or Louis to live with us?" He'd say you, no problem." I say making Harry blush.

"Listen guys what Zayn's trying to say, while managing to embarrass me. Is we love you both. Maybe in different ways but never the less you're both important to us. And if you'll still stay we'll figure something out." Harry says making Liam and Louis look at each other.

"Ok, we'll stay if," I say taking a deep breath. "If it's still ok with Niall and Josh?" Liam ask "Liam that's a dumb question. Of course it's ok, we love ya too. Maybe not in same way as these two." Niall says pointing at me and Harry laughing.

"Yeah and you better never try to love them same either."Harry says hugging Louis.

"No worries, I love them but not anymore than a brother. Haven't you heard I'm engaged. Gosh Haz." Niall says laughing and rolling his eyes. "Everybody go get changed into comfortable clothes, and I'll make super. And we'll deal with this tomorrow,"Harry says.