Chapter 24

Good News

"WHAT! " You yelled through the phone . Well , you had just received the most shocking yet expected news, Amanda was about to give birth!

"I'm coming as soon as possible with Taehyung, tell Bhabi (sister in law) to stay strong!" You cut the phone and quickly wore your sneakers, rushing out of the house.

You dialed Taehyungs number while starting your car .

"Pick up pick up " You tapped your foot.

"Hello love -Tae! We have to get to the hospital now " You cut him half way his sentence.

"What! What happened? Are you sick? He worriedly asked.

"No dummy, Amanda's giving birth! You excitedly told him .

"Oh Goodness! I'll be there with Jimin " He cut the call as you drove to the hospital.

You had reached the hospital faster than flash , you rushed inside and saw Varoon and the whole family.

"How's Bhabi? (Sis in law) " that was the first thing you asked him.

"In pain , she's going strong just as you told her " He replied back , he was biting his nails as he was nervous.

Taehyung arrived at last .

"Don't you worry a thing, I'm sure that she and your child will make it " Taehyung patted his shoulder.

The scream from Amanda was heard as Varoon teared up . Suddenly the crying of a baby filled up the hallway, a doctor came out and congratulated Varoon.

"Congratulations Mr. Varoon, it's a baby girl . Both the mother and daughter are fine , you can go see them "

Varoon ran inside and saw the most beautiful sight , his daughter and wife . He burst into tears and hugged his wife carefully.

"Look at our little princess "Amanda whispered.

"I'm so proud of you Amanda, you did your best " He kissed her forehead.

Varoon held his daughter in his arms , so delicate and beautiful she was .

Tyler saw his younger sister ,he sat on the hospital bed and Varoon lowered down to his level so he could see the baby.

"She's so small papa " Tyler gaspe as the other adults chuckled and adored him.

"Yes she is" Varoon smiled .

"What do we name her? Amanda asked.

"Anaya " You peeked from your brother's back.

Amanda laughed because she remembered what you had told her on the day of your wedding.

"Anaya it is" Varoon and Amanda agreed as you were quite proud of yourself.