Chapter 21

Ever since Taehyung had revealed his so called secret , things weren't the same as before. For instance Y/N walked with him whenever he had to go somewhere but now he's going by himself. Despite him being able to do things himself he still needed to act blind infront of other people. It was quite challenging but the couple managed it . In majority of the time the couple were romancing out of the blue which was quite odd because Taehyung is the type not to do romantic things. However this was a sign of the two becoming closer to each other, it was a new step in falling in love. A new chapter. They began the new step of trusting each other and showing affection.

Today is the day where they will visit the detective. The couple sat in their car and drove towards a cafe where the detective decided to meet.

They soon arrived and walked into the cafe only to be greeted by the detective.

"Greetings detective " Taehyung shook hands with the other male .

"Well hello there Mr. Kim and his beautiful wife " He smiled and held your hand to kiss it when Taehyung pulled your hand away.

"Chill dude I ain't gonna steal your wife " The detective chuckled as you did the same .

"Enough with the formalities, how you doing bro? The detective asked as Taehyung smiled.

"No that good " He replied.

"Oh and Y/N he is detective Jeon also known as one of my friends , Jungkook. I met him through my cousin Namjoon who's a lawyer " Taehyung introduced the detective to you.

"Ohh hello Jungkook " You smiled .

Jungkook Jeon is one of the youngest detectives and also one of the best , if he gets a case , he'll try to solve it no matter how hard it is

Life motto: never give up , not even if the world is about to end.

However Jungkook never prioritizes his work over his loved ones , he's a kind , caring and a man who is very passionate about his work.

He smiled back as all all sat down.

"So about your father passing away , you suspect Jaehyun right? Well I've sent a few of my men behind him and I found these" Jungkook took out a few pictures and showed it to you both.

"Its Jaehyun with another man , he's giving him cash . Seems like this is a the assassin he hired. We're still looking into this man" He explained as Taehyung clenched his jaws.

"But his face is not that visible" You told.

"Yes that's the problem, if only we saw his face this case would've been easier to solve " He banged his fists.