Chapter 5

1st Date

Two days have passed by after meeting Taehyung. You couldn't stop thinking about him, his handsome face , his muscular figure gosh he works out too? Most importantly his deadly deep voice which is deeper than the ocean. You wondered how he would sound in the morning. You went nuts for this man , surely you're going to fall for him.

As for Taehyung, he never felt this way for a girl. He loved the way you would talk to him , he loved your personality and he loved your kind gestures. However to him your voice was quite familiar, but he couldn't remember.

Taehyungs office.

Taehyung was zoned out in thoughts of you but his brain clicked. He is only marrying you because it was his father's last wish , but he thought about what you said to him that night.

Taehyung is insecure about himself, what if you wouldn't like him? He was always insecure about himself when he went blind , what if you're marrying him because you pity him?

He shrugged off his thoughts and focused on work. Just then he got a call from someone. He answered his phone .

Taehyung: Hello?

Y/N: Heyyyy Tae , how are you?

Its Y/N. Wtf she called me tae??

Taehyung: Y/N? I'm good what about you?

Y/N: I'm great.

Taehyung: why did you call me?

Y/N : Mhmmm our parents suggested we should go on a date , hows that?

Taehyung: Well it's up to you if you want to .

Y/N: Silly , we both should decide not me.

Taehyung: well um okay then , I'll pick you up at five.

Y/N: Yayaya I knew you'll agree , okay bye Tae and good luck at work.

Taehyung: Bye........, Y/Nie.

The line cut.

"Gosh what the heck is wrong with me? Why do I feel fireworks erupting in my stomach?" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"WHAT THE HELL? MISTER KIM TAEHYUNG IS GETTING BUTTER FLIES?" Jimin suddenly yelled.

Right he was with Taehyung in his office room .

"AHHHHHH TF JIMIN " Taehyung yelled as he got scared by Jimin yelling suddenly.

"Bro you're falling in love " Jimin casually said .

"What no " Taehyung declined.

"Nahhh buddy dont try to hide it , see you said that fireworks erupted in your stomach? Which means you got butterflies when Y/N talked to you , so in conclusion you like her " Jimin grinned .

"Jimin I'm not sure about my feelings but remember I'm marrying her because it was dads last wish . What if shes marrying me just because she feels bad that I'm blind? Taehyung told his bestfriend about what he felt.

"Bro you're overthinking, Y/N isn't the type to do that. Plus shes the same girl you bumped in the park " Oh shit Jimin fvcked up.

He realized that he spilled the tea.

"WHAT? The same girl who smudged my $700 suit? Taehyung angrily says.

"Ah um well y-yeah, but shes your future wife just forget about okay? Jimin tried to calm him down.