Chapter 6

Engagement

It had been a whole month of meeting Taehyung, you and him would go on dates whenever he was free . He was a kind man to be around, one thing you noticed is that he likes deep talks . He also takes interest in art just like you do.

From two weeks Taehyung was out of the country for business, while you were missing him. Surely you fell for that man but didn't know about his feelings .

You both would call but because of the different time zones it was difficult.

Both of your parents had announced the date of your engagement, many business men are invited . Yours and Taehyungs wedding was very unexpected for the public, people were shocked that the blind billionaire is going to get married to a fine woman. Surely there were negative comments on this but what could you do ? It's the stupid judgmental society.

Your dads company handled the negative comments about the engagement and so did Jungwons.

Many were getting sued by your brother too.

You didn't realize how time went by fast , today was your engagement. Taehyung had come back yesterday already, both were nervous.

"Y/N dear , you look tensed are you alright?" May asked while she was applying your makeup.

"O-oh no no I'm just nervous " You gave her a small smile.

Surely very nervous. It was your engagement after all , there will be many people and especially the media. Oh boy you hated the media so much .

"And done , Nora pass me her dupatta (veil) " Akansha asked Nora to put the dupatta on any way she likes it.

"Wow , you look so beautiful " Nora side hugged you.

( I had to search a lot , ik the readers probably wouldn't like it so it's up to yall which ones to choose)

"Okay let's go" May held you as you walked out

You walked down the stairs as all eyes were on you. People were whispering among each other saying how beautiful you looked.