The life of Kim Taehyung

The morning sun rays hit the mans face instead of groaning he still slept. The man soon opened his eyes and slipped out of bed. Wearing his slippers which were put closer to his bed , he went towards the washroom and started his boring morning routine.

After the young handsome man had done his business, he wore his luxurious suit and stepped outside his room.

"Good morning my dear" An old women greeted the man.

"What's so good about the morning mom? Always the Same old routine repeated  " The young lad replied in a harsh tone.

The woman who is the young rude boys mother is none other Kim Jiwoo, wife of the most successful tycoon in Asian.

As of her arrogant son , he is none other then The Kim Taehyung. Girls die for his handsome yet hot face , but after finding out that he's blind they refused to go near him.

Jiwoo signed as she was used to his rude behavior, well who can she blame though. Her family was the happiest until one day her oldest son lost his eyesight . Since that day happiness never entered the household.

"Morning brother in law " Mina said as she helped her mother in law with the breakfast.

Myoui Mina , or shall I say Kim Mina the wife of the youngest son Kim Jaehyun. She was arranged to Jaehyun by her father's will.

However she wasn't rich like Jaehyuns family, her father worked under Kim Jungwons company also known as her richest asian tycoon. Jungwon married his son off to mina thinking they would make a great pair, sadly Jaehyun still to this day doesn't accept mina as his wife because she is not rich. Jaehyun thinks that Mina is an embarrassment to him. Shes not that well educated either but Mina has a heart of gold.

Jiwoo loves Mina with her whole heart as mina is the only one who is kind in this household.

'Morning " Taehyung replied to his brothers wife. Although Taehyung is rude he still has a soft spot of his sister Mina.

"Good morning my three beautiful children and my lovely wife"  Jungwon entered the dining room.

Jaehyun entered soon after , he was struggling with his tie. Mina saw him and she wiped her hands going to help him.

"Let me do it" Mina insisted to help him.

"No , don't you dare touch me with those filthy hands of yours Myoui Mina " Jaehyun slapped her hand away leaving a sad Mina behind.

"Don't worry dear , I'm sure one day he will love you " Jiwoo side hugged Mina.

Despite Mina and Jaehyun being married for one year now, Jaehyun still treats her like trash.

Breakfast was served , Jiwoo put the breakfast infront of Taehyung so it would be easier for him to eat.

"Dad did Mr. Wang accepted the final deal? Jaehyun asked his father.

"Yes he called me this morning , he said he'll love to collaborate with us ".  Jungwon said as he drank his juice.

After finishing breakfast the men went to work. Jungwon is still the chairman of the company wherein Taehyung is the CEO and Jaehyun is the Chief Operating Officer.

( little research I've done:
The chief operating officer (COO) is a senior executive tasked with overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of a business. This takes atleast 15 yrs of experience but as this is a fictional story, I'll shorten it. Let's say that A blind person can work as a CEO with assistance from an experienced person)