Chapter 11

Valentine

Today is the 14th of February meaning its valentine's day! Oh boy this is probably the first time you have ever had a valentine. During high school days you barely had any one because of your over protective father and brother. They always told you that boys will play with your heart and throw you away as if you are trash . On the other hand , your bestfriend Nora had a line of boys asking her to be their valentine, Nora never accepted their letters. She had this one boy in her mind , unfortunately he had a girlfriend. That is why she never had a valentine. You and Nora would jokingly call each other babe , baby, babygirl.  People really thought you both were couples.

You smiled to yourself thinking about those days .

"Ay ay what's that smile about bae? Nora came from behind as you flinched.

"Remember during high school people really thought we were couples? You told her as she wheezed.

"O-oh that was so f-funny HahaHa " She couldn't breathe from all that laughing.

"Hey today is valentine's right? Why don't we go on a double date? She asked.

"Double date? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? You held her by the shoulder.

"Shh yes yes I do , go ask your aadmi (man) if we all can go , mine agreed " She told you as you took out your phone and dialed his number.

Taehyung: hello?

You: hi!! How are you?

Taehyung: I'm fine what about you?

He was smiling.

You: I'm great, so um I wanna ask you something

Taehyung: yeah?

You: c-can we go on a date? Today is valentine's day you know.

Taehyung:........

Shit I forgot, I'll ask jimin to arrange everything.

Taehyung: Alright we can , I'll pick you up at four okay?

You: Yayaya okay it's a double date , Nora and her boyfriend are coming too.

Taehyung:Huh?

You: Yeah , we can go on a double date you know?

Taehyung: okay

Ah shit fine

You: Okay then , we'll get ready byeee tae

Taehyung: bye..... hun

The line cut

"Let's gooo he will pick us up at four" You and Nora ran towards your room and started to get ready.

Taehyungs office

"Double date? Really wow"  said Taehyung  sarcastically as he spinned on his chair , just then jimin walked in.

"Yo man, I'll take a leave early, I've got a date with my girlfriend " Jimin told him.

"Mhm rent wine & dine restaurant, Y/N and her friends are going to have a double date today " Taehyung ordered .

"What a coincidence, my girl said that we'll have a double date too but she didn't tell me the place. Okay I'll talk to the boss " Jimin walked out.