Chapter 8

Hater

"I HATE YOU TAEHYUNG " Jaehyun yelled as he threw his beer bottle, shattering it into pieces.

"You have always been the favorite and perfect child , you took everything away from me . My happiness, mom dad , the Chair man position , each and everything. I will not stand here and watch you take everything away from me , I will seek vengeance. I will ruin your life until you cry, beg and be miserable . I will rule over you "

Jaehyun drank another glass of beer . Just then Mina walked in , she gasped as she saw the condition of the room.

"Jaehyun are you fine, what happened?"she rushed towards him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME ! He yanked her hand away as she fell on the ground.

Just then he remembered his father's words.

"UGH I HATE YOU ALL!" He threw the beer bottle and the glass piece flew towards Mina , she got hurt by it.

Mina ran away from the room and cried.

"W-why, why do I have to live a miserable life? Why can't I just be happy? " She whimpered because of the pain.

"Maybe I should have listened to Taehyung, I should divorce Jaehyun " She wiped her tears.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

Urmom.com: WHY IS THAT BLIND IDIOT MARRYING MISS Y/N??

Bigforhead: does he want her to suffer?

Hibyelol: I mean look at him , he can't go anywhere without his secretary, do you expect him to protect his wife?

Jayisfione: Ahahha is this a joke?

Thousands of negative comments were flying through, the whole internet was exploding.

"Report all these and sue them " Jimin told a staff member.

Since the engagement, the whole company was busy dealing with hate comments. There were a few positive comments too.

Namtiddies: hey hey stop with the hate , its Y/N's choice if she wants to get married, we are no body to be judging them.

Samsmith: yall better stop with all these comments, let them be happy.

Soobinsmainhoe: mfs like you should rot , it's their decision and respect that. Stupid b1tchs like yall should stay in yo limits .

Andrewgarfliedsmomma: I'm so happy for this news , it was un expected but it's your decision and we respect it :)

Well , let's say things were quite messy but al right, atleast they didn't start a protest.

All of this was stressing out you and Taehyung. He was thinking if you both are making the right decision or not?

The actual wedding was supposed to be held two months after but because of this situation it's now either postponed or is going to be held early.

Currently every one were now in the meeting room , discussing about this situation.