Chapter 19

Suspicion

A month passed by since that night and Jungwons death. Taehyung has recovered too and is back as a chairman although there were times where he would be rude and give short replies you tried your best not to make it a big deal.

"Hi Tae how are you? You asked from the phone.

"I can't talk now Y/N I have a meeting and I'll be coming late again " He hung up without listening to you.

Your smiled faded , how did he turn out to be like this? These days he wasn't talking properly, just drowning in his work totally forgetting about your existence. It was like you're his forced wife and his work is his beloved girlfriend. No matter how hard you tried to make up a conversation it wouldn't work.

You had just found out that Amanda is now eight months pregnant and her baby will be arriving shortly , Varoon started staying at home to help his wife and Raj handled work alone. It must be hard for him, you decided to help him but he declined your offer telling you to take care of your husband. Raj already knew that your relationship with Taehyung has probably gotten low so he wanted you both to spend time. You just obeyed him .

It was now eleven in the night , you were about to sleep from getting all tired. You were currently waiting for your husbands arrival, your eyes were about to give up when the door opened revealing your husband .

"You're- Ahem Y/N? Taehyung called out.

"Hey Tae , how was work? You suspected him , why is he coming home late these days?

"Quite stressing, why didn't you sleep? He asked while sitting on the couch.

"I was waiting for you , so we could have dinner together " You said while  massaging his shoulders.

He shot his head up surprising you.

"You didn't eat? Y/N you should be worrying about your health, do know the consequences of not eating at time? For God's sake don't try to be the perfect wife and care for yourself, just once think about yourself " Taehyung scolded you all of a sudden.

"B-but I feel bad for eating without you , as a wife I should be worried about you " You softly told him .

"I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you. Stop with this perfect wife act and get a hold of yourself, we don't love each other and there is no point in acting to be a perfect couple " He angrily spat out the harsh words while tears were threatening to fall.

I married you just because it was my father's last words, not because I love you .

These words lingered in your mind. Tear drops made it's way down your face, you were crying. All because of him .

It's okay he's probably stressed.

Oh , what type of husband lashes out on his wife because of that?

He had a bad day that's all , I'm the one at fault.

No , stop blaming yourself for his mistakes. It's never always your fault!

You were drowning in your thoughts. You couldn't believe it , the man who was nice and sweet became rude all of a sudden.

Taehyung on the other hand had just realized his mistakes. How could he say all these harsh words to you? You were only taking care of him .

Taehyung you maniac, how dare you yell at an innocent woman? She's your wife, she was taking care of you , Taehyung what a low man you have become. That's why your father died , that's why your closest people always distance themselves away from you! Now Y/N is going to do the same thing too , no that can't happen . She's the only one who tried understanding my problems , she's the one who showed me what real kindness is , she's the one  who always looked out for me.

"Y/N, come here" Taehyung called you with a broken voice.

You hesitantly obeyed him while biting your lower lip out of nervousness. What is he going to do?

You stood infront of him , he put his hand infront of you.

"Give me your hand " You put your hand on his , in a swift motion he pulled you towards his lap. Yet again , you sat on him. Your breath hitched with the sudden act , Taehyung rested his head against the crook of your neck.  You felt his hot breath tickling you .

"I'm sorry " He apologized.

Your mouth was hung open.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you like that , I didn't mean it I swear. Work was like hell today , i shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. Please forgive me "

He brought his hand to your face , wiping the tears away. Now for real you actually thought he was looking at you , you both held eye contact with each other . It almost felt like he was looking at you. You stared at him , observing. You kissed him as he widened his eyes but soon gave it in. He kissed you back with love , not lust. The kiss was full of love and passion, slow like a French kiss. Your hands played with his hair as his caressed your curves. A while later you pulled out , his face looked as if he was not expecting this sudden kiss. You on the other hand had a little plan.

You unbuttoned his shirt revealing his toned abs , you touched it as he shivered.

"Y-y/n" He moaned out.

You moved yourself higher and began going closer to him. Your chest was showing a bit to him , Taehyung moved his head away from it. He looked away as your cleavage was showing, you knew it.

You sat down properly and smiled.

"Tae , you're not blind are you?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Hehehe 😈😈.

How was this part ?

Be honest are these type of scenes satisfying to you all?

I've noticed that there are many silent readers so I just wanted to say , feel free to give your reviews don't be afraid. Please do vote and comment for the next chapter to be released.