💫Wedding💫

Two whole months of meeting Taehyung, today was finally the day you get married. Nervousness and excitement were visible in both Y/N and Taehyung. The night before the wedding, you and your family did cry. Your mother was worried, you both even slept in the same room. Today is the big day , thankfully there was not any media.

Nora was doing your makeup and there were a few girls helping you in wearing the clothes. Your mother put on the heavy chain which was gifted by your aunt , then the gold earrings which was gifted by Jiwoo. Your mind was wandering somewhere else. You grew up in this household and now you're leaving it , you are going to someone else's home. That thought made you more sad than you were before .

The final touch was done , you looked at yourself in the mirror and were left shocked. You looked beautiful and mesmerizing, almost like a princess.

Akansha saw you and kissed your forehead, you saw the sadness visible in her eyes. Nora hugged you from behind while kissing your crown .

"Its alright Y/N and aunty. Y/N will be fine , you shouldn't worry much " She said as you nodded.

"Its time for the bride to go" A girl entered.

The groom's family had entered your compound, they came with so much joy . The men were played instruments and were playing the drums. The women were dancing while entering the gates, the uncles were throwing money here and there.

You stood up as Nora helped you because of how heavy your clothes were , Akansha helped you go out of the dressing room . There your brother Varoon and a few of your cousins were standing there. As soon as your brother saw you , his eyes were filled with tears . He admired his sister, she looked beautiful .

Amanda saw that as she rubbed his arm softly indicated its alright

Amanda saw that as she rubbed his arm softly indicated its alright. Amanda was now eight months pregnant, her baby bump looked more bigger than it was before .

You stood in between your brothers. Two were at the back and two at front
They held a veil over your head , four of your brothers held the ends. Amanda came and gave you the varr maala ( garland) .

You slowly walked as the camera man was shooting everything, a little girl was infront of you throwing flowers. (She's a flower girl I suppose)

The music was playing, people were looking at you . Then you saw your father looking at you with love , he was smiling.

As you were walking, you saw Taehyung standing there. He was wearing a kurta , just as you imagined he looked handsome. His black hair was combed neatly , as he was licking his lips probably out of nervousness.

You went infront of him holding the varr maala. You tiptoed to put the garland over him , everything seemed like happening in slow motion. You careful put it over him because he was tall , after that he put the garland over you , Ofcourse with the help of Jimin he was successful.