Chapter 9

Taehyungs POV

Whatever Jaehyun said , was he right? Does Y/N really pity me? All these lovely gestures, was it all an act? I feel so broken, he is right no sane woman would marry a blind , useless man like me . After all its dad's wish, I have to fulfill it . I shouldn't be blinded by her kind acts , who am I even kidding I'm practically blind , ugh I can't get her out of my head. I'll sleep for now .

My negative thoughts were eating me up , i was really upset about what Jaehyun said. A part of me was questioning whether I am right or wrong, and a part was lost .

It was soon morning,i got out of bed and repeated the same old boring routine.

"Morning son" mother said.

"Morning mom" I replied back for the first time.

Jiwoo was surprised.

My mother served me breakfast as the others came and sat on the dining table.

"I wonder how she looks " I thought about her.

"She sounds really sweet , she's really kind to me too " I took another bite of my food.

"Oh my , have I ever complemented my mother? Her food is delicious " I was in my thoughts when dad called me.

"Taehyung , I will give you the chairman position after you get married. I really hope that you wouldn't disappoint me " father spoke to me in a serious manner.

"Pfft disappoint you? Y/N said that I'm a pride and will never disappoint anyone, you literally said that because of me the company rates went higher and now you're telling me not you disappoint you? Wow " I bitterly replied to him.

I didn't bother to listen to him as I went out , there Jimin was waiting for me .

"Hey man " He said.

"Hey" I replied.

We both were talking about business and soon reached the company.

Everytime Jimin tries to help me but I would always decline it , but today I let him . As he was helping me, my mind went toward Y/N . That day when we went for our first date , she held my hand everywhere we went. I still remember how she fought those girls who tried flirting with me.

"Mr.Kim , you have visitors " An employee told me as I entered my cabin.

A visitor, early in the morning?

"Jimin, who is the visitor , do they have an appointment? I asked my secretary.

"No sir , in fact you have no vists in the morning " Jimin replied back.

I was kind of confused.

"Ah good morning Taehyung " A man said , I suppose he had entered my cabin. He called me by my name , do I know him?

"Morning, I don't remember having an visitors today , do I perhaps know you? I asked confusingly.

"I suppose you don't remember me let me remind you then , dipshit " He said.

"Dipshit" I scoffed , how dare he. Oh now I remember this fucker, my high school enemy, Ronald.

"Oh, so you're Ronald ay ? Or should I say , mommy's boy " I smirked as I guessed he was angry.